ARK: Extinction Velonasaur Trailer

BasiliskBreedingPls

2 minutes ago, BasiliskBreedingPls said:

Looks like it shoots projectiles and has a shield defense spin to deflect stuff too!

Wonder what the projectiles are ? So many questions lol

Ahh so thats what that was. Was wondering why it was swinging its tail, was looking for projectiles like the thorny dragon would launch or something.

23 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

looks kind of op to me

also is it based on any rl dinosaur?

Probably not, more than likely just some generic dino mutant type. If it is based on something I would choose a theropod species, something inbetween raptor and allosaur size already in Ark. Allo would be my bet failing that maybe the megalosaurus. It would be nice to look at a dossier for details and clues. 

On 10/30/2018 at 8:14 PM, BasiliskBreedingPls said:

Looks like it shoots projectiles and has a shield defense spin to deflect stuff too!

On 10/30/2018 at 8:19 PM, AngrySaltire said:

Wonder what the projectiles are ? So many questions lol

Ahh so thats what that was. Was wondering why it was swinging its tail, was looking for projectiles like the thorny dragon would launch or something.

Well, it's shooting the blue glowing quills on its side flaps... The spinning attack is very likely just shooting but in a 360° area for cqc and the focused fire for range. And not a shield... You can see the quills stuck on the raptors. 

23 minutes ago, Paroxyde said:

Well, it's shooting the blue glowing quills on its side flaps... The spinning attack is very likely just shooting but in a 360° area for cqc and the focused fire for range. And not a shield... You can see the quills stuck on the raptors. 

Noticed after rewatching, good eye.

Archived