Jump to content

Jen

Community Crunch 155: Creature Teaser Tomorrow & Extra Life Saturday!

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, ll BATMAN ll said:

So when Will be the event?? And the event Will hold only for 24h even if the first hours, for example, going to be only X2 or x4?? 

As the OP states it is on 3rd Nov.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you also reducing the imprint interval?

Because if you dont alot of creatures wont be able to get 100% imprint.

An Ankylo for example would get 0% imprint. Since the 8h impriont timer is higher than the breed timer now with the 8x event, resulting in 0 possible imprints done.

I hope you've considered this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lota7 said:

Are you also reducing the imprint interval?

Because if you dont alot of creatures wont be able to get 100% imprint.

An Ankylo for example would get 0% imprint. Since the 8h impriont timer is higher than the breed timer now with the 8x event, resulting in 0 possible imprints done.

I hope you've considered this.

Yea wanna know that too what happend if they do inprint too on such timers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah i was not that interested in the gasbags, but after seeing them in action, i absolutely HAVE to tame one. God damn adorable fart-worms.

 

Also thats awesome your doin the whole extra life thing. Much respect and love to ya for helping people in need.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, TheSlayerNL said:

Will this livestream show Extinction Gameplay or just Aberration Gameplay with some Teaser Videos?

There will be Extinction reveals, gameplay etc based on milestones hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GP said:

There will be Extinction reveals, gameplay etc based on milestones hit. 

Ye but, is that gameplay Extinction Related? I kinda want to watch it but, if it is just Aberration I played that myself already, so know that.

Edited by TheSlayerNL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TheSlayerNL said:

Ye but, is that gameplay Extinction Related? I kinda want to watch it but, if it is just Aberration I played that myself already, so know that.

I just said it is Extinction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn bit confused now, stream will be 24hrs? But whole event when will it start as the usual time? So event start tommorow or will start saturday? Instead 3 days event during normal weekends its now an event of 24hrs?

Edited by amonie2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...