pve Wyvern traps

EvilxZero

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Look for a passive-catch trap.  They don't have doors, but are single-tapered-entrance rectangles with wyvern-catchers built into the only way in/out.  Fly a wyvern to it, bank hard left/right/down, the wyvern goes in the trap, and tries to fly back out the way it came, and gets stuck.  You shoot its face, it goes down, you get milks!  Easy-peasy.

Even doable on Ptera, unless your game FATAL ERRORs the very same second you get a lowbie wild wyvern's aggro.  It gets messy then.

On 12/27/2018 at 7:23 AM, TheDonn said:

Look for a passive-catch trap.  They don't have doors, but are single-tapered-entrance rectangles with wyvern-catchers built into the only way in/out.  Fly a wyvern to it, bank hard left/right/down, the wyvern goes in the trap, and tries to fly back out the way it came, and gets stuck.  You shoot its face, it goes down, you get milks!  Easy-peasy.

Even doable on Ptera, unless your game FATAL ERRORs the very same second you get a lowbie wild wyvern's aggro.  It gets messy then.

Thats how i rised all my wyverns without having my own trap.  Good thing about passive is that u dont need to fly back to close doors.

Archived