Ascension and Lost Character

Watchthis

Was running alpha rockwell and had a roll back on my 703 aberration server right after the ascension cut scene and loading back into the server. Was disconnected after loading back into my base. Then found out that the rollback stopped right in the middle of the alpha rockwell fight we were doing through a tribemate checking the rockwell portal - 7 drakes and a few light pets were down there bloody. After trying to load back the 7 people affected found that they couldn't download or spawn in with their character - it was just gone. I need help with this asap. I have PSNs of everyone including myself that was affecting. (*Why would I want to play extinction if this stuff and dinos constantly falling through the map keep happening? Just need to get it all fixed - thanks)

**Screenshots are on PS4 system

RIP.

Don't do transfert or ascension (Island or Aberrasion) on peak hour where there is a higher chance of rollbacks.

You can only write a support ticket, from what I know, you won't get your character back, maybe some xp, but that's it. However you should submit a separate ticket under the tribe category to get back your tribe as soon as possible to avoid decay or other problems if the owner of the tribe got oofed.

Takes somewhere between 3 days and a few weeks depending on how many tickets they piled up.

Archived