Aberrant Dimorph lays normal Dimorph eggs

ladrienn

6 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

What?

I have never seen one, have never seen anyone talking about them or owning one. I'll ask about them on the server next time.

It's been almost a year, I should have seen one by now, unless they are more rare than the phoenix or have the same spawn behaviour as unicorns. Quick google search led to one guy claiming to have seen one and many who didn't. 

I won't believe they spawn on official servers unless I see a screenshot, anyone can fiddle with the wiki anyway. 

If they exist I need them.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Weiss said:

What?

I have never seen one, have never seen anyone talking about them or owning one. I'll ask about them on the server next time.

It's been almost a year, I should have seen one by now, unless they are more rare than the phoenix or have the same spawn behaviour as unicorns. Quick google search led to one guy claiming to have seen one and many who didn't. 

I won't believe they spawn on official servers unless I see a screenshot, anyone can fiddle with the wiki anyway. 

The data used for these maps is extracted from the DevKit. You can see you have a very low chance to find them in the AB_DrakeTrench biome. You have 90.2% more chance to find a Phoenix on Scorched Earth than an Aberrant Dimorph on Aberration.

42 minutes ago, Weiss said:

What?

Found a screenshot from a previous topic, assuming this counts as a water tight evidence lol

On 8/23/2018 at 12:37 AM, EnoughAlready said:

Sorry for the pic quality, was taken at night, so i had to lighten it a little 

20180822_183543.png

15 minutes ago, EnoughAlready said:

Yep, I have 3 and they hatch regular.  Not many people have them so I highly doubt it will ever be fixed.

Its a shame that they are not more common :( hopefully they'll get around to it.

15 minutes ago, EnoughAlready said:

I'd say it's pretty water tight, that's one of my ab dimorphs LOL 

Wasnt meaning anything by that, just some people might have demanded a screenshot with a server number or something to prove it wasnt a mod :)

25 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Its a shame that they are not more common :( hopefully they'll get around to it.

Wasnt meaning anything by that, just some people might have demanded a screenshot with a server number or something to prove it wasnt a mod :)

Lol nah I get ya.  When I get on later I'll grab a few more pics of mine and the normal offspring

Archived