Official Small Tribe Servers - Thoughts & Suggestions

steelshiv

I've been playing on the Small Tribes servers for a couple months now and am enjoying it. Interactions involving PvP have been more fair as far as numbers are concerned. The 6 man limit has kept tribes from becoming "70 player, military-industrial, powerhouses" that are common elsewhere and also keeps attacking tribes from "slot capping to win". It still happens unofficially, but I personally don't care. Every step of progress my tribe has made has been driven by us, and that's a good feeling. Overall it's been a good experience and I'm having g a blast. 

What are the thoughts of the Community? Does anyone have any suggestions to make the experience better that we, as players, could implement ourselves?

Also, how does the Community interpret the "no teaming" rule? I always hear a lot of whinging when it's broken, but since it's so open for interpretation, nobody really knows when it's actually broken. While on the subject, if Tribe A declares that, for whatever reason, they are defending Tribe B against Tribe C, and Tribe A takes over PvP for Tribe B, then is that breaking the rule?

Also loving the small tribe Servers, and I REALLY hope there will be new clusters at Extinction launch.
I dont think that teaming up is breaking the rules since in many cases this Tribe A can act very violent and make several enemies with Tribe B/C that may be 1-2 Person tribes.

I tend to root for the underdog, but as a top dog you should know when to not bite off more than you can chew :D

And in another scenario I think it brings some roleplay into it, few badguy tribes join up for a cashgrab and split the loot on the innocent farming tribe ^^

Archived