Rate my system?

Knoxy3004

Is anyone able to assist me with knowing if my Laptop can run this game properly. Im trying to troubleshoot why it Hard Crashes on Aberation. So far ive tried 2 different websites to check and they both give different answers so im looking for someone that can explain things a little better to me.

Please let me know what specs you would like me to post.

8 hours ago, Knoxy3004 said:

Is anyone able to assist me with knowing if my Laptop can run this game properly. Im trying to troubleshoot why it Hard Crashes on Aberation. So far ive tried 2 different websites to check and they both give different answers so im looking for someone that can explain things a little better to me.

Please let me know what specs you would like me to post.

Run DXDIAG and click "Save all Information".

Then post the result.

Unreal issue - fixes

^ Try those, if nothing works you can try "mine", just adding all possible solutions i can think of.

-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -d3d10 -safe -nosky  < steam launch settings, search it.

If game loads immediately do this in the console ~ < -

/r.shadowquality 0.0 

After that lower everything to lowest quality, some more info says you can't run high textures & turn anisotropic filter off.

verified files and showed 180 missing, no idea how… but steam redownloaded them and now everything works great

^Verify files ^ in steam.

There you go don't forget to come back and report if anything worked for other users running into this issue.

In your .txt file it shows at the very bottom your issue. (if you want to find the code yourself) Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG'

Long worded possible solution to Epic Engine problems:

This is another one of my gem fixes i decided to share..

If you have had or will download the epic games mod installation whatchamacallit 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\Launcher\Engine\Binaries\Win32  <this thing.

You will get all the .Dll's you need to load any games with hardly any issues, (this is how i circumvent some things on my own btw.)(no not h4x, solutions to limitations.) (In the folder where the .exe is located.)

Take the dll you need or just all of them and stick them in the game that you are having issues with.  That is it, usually loads games having .dll issues easily no problems (for me anyway.)

^suggest you keep this golden solution for future issues it works.

On 11/6/2018 at 12:00 AM, zeroBurnAcidCool said:

verified files and showed 180 missing, no idea how… but steam redownloaded them and now everything works great

^Verify files ^ in steam.

There you go don't forget to come back and report if anything worked for other users running into this issue

Yeah this one has been done. many a times :)

Archived