pvp Alpha wipe

Guest Dannyb1999

Guest Dannyb1999

We are a small family tribe with only 4 members started on a server we had been on previously (256) about a week ago aprevious tribe who we played with before joined the server who had been on a different server and was getting wiped so we Went into a alliance with them to help them out so they moved into a cave and we helped them hatch wyverns at this point we merged tribes so we was all in the same tribe all was good for about a week or so then they wanted to take over our tribe becuase we had a inactive leader even though they all had admin but whatever we refused to give up the tribe so they started to make there own tribe called Valhalla and was determined to hit us so they hit our main base then they then found one of our other bases wiped that and our final base was rafts out at sea and well they found that today so we got totally wiped I just want to hit them back as revenge but... nothing left so if anyone wants to help me raid or even wipe them it would be very much appreciated from all of us I know they have a few small bases down in desert area and as far as I’m aware there main base is in the mushroom cave. If you want to help it’s 256 ragnorok official pvp PS4 they have 20+ members and are called Valhalla we don’t have much at the moment but are happy to return the favour when we are back on our feet

Archived