Scorched Earth major lag to all players, way to fix?

Alvastar

Im on PC Official Scorched Earth 392 and i would love to know why the server laggs incredibly bad almost all of the time i play on the server, its not my internet because it happenes to all my other tribe mates also and the rest of the players on the map.

Scorched Earth is the small map but laggs the most :s  Just walking out of your base on SE is almost a death sentence for you from server crashes etc.

i love playing Scorched Earth as i enjoy the challenge but playing with massive lagg makes it too much of a challenge lol.

Just wondering really if this is happening on all SE servers or just a few, cant really move my base as it cost a lot to build :(

Is there a forum page to report really bad lagg servers, would be also nice to know

Im on PC Official Scorched Earth 392 and i would love to know why the server laggs incredibly bad almost all of the time i play on the server, its not my internet because it happenes to all my other tribe mates also and the rest of the players on the map.
Scorched Earth is the small map but laggs the most :S  Just walking out of your base on SE is almost a death sentence for you from server crashes etc.
i love playing Scorched Earth as i enjoy the challenge but playing with massive lagg makes it too much of a challenge lol.
Just wondering really if this is happening on all SE servers or just a few, cant really move my base as it cost a lot to build [emoji20]
Is there a forum page to report really bad lagg servers, would be also nice to know
The server I play on didn't get bad until about 2 weeks ago. I dont know if it's related or not but we had an Abundance of box tribes join at around the same time. A couple of us have noticed that when a couple of specific ones join, the server hits a major lag spike. As a matter of fact, as I've been trying to get onto our se server for almost 15 minutes but keep timing out.

1 hour ago, auntflo1 said:
2 hours ago, Alvastar said:
Scorched Earth is the small map but laggs the most :S  Just walking out of your base on SE is almost a death sentence for you from server crashes etc.
Just wondering really if this is happening on all SE servers or just a few, cant really move my base as it cost a lot to build emoji20.png

The server I play on didn't get bad until about 2 weeks ago. I dont know if it's related or not but we had an Abundance of box tribes join at around the same time. A couple of us have noticed that when a couple of specific ones join, the server hits a major lag spike. As a matter of fact, as I've been trying to get onto our se server for almost 15 minutes but keep timing out.

People with poor connections will drag down everyone else in just about any multiplayer game. Not sure if Ark is coded this way but using arma as an example, every player needs to get data packets at the same time as eveyone else to ensure there is no desync and its a smooth experience. If one of those players has a crazy high ping your lag is actually his lag as he is behind on getting the packets so your basically waiting for him to catch up.

Like i said, Ark maybe coded different but im led to believe it isnt since my main server lags alot more when box tribes are active.

Archived