pve Arkham Horror Cluster with Extinction -Events, Market,Starter

DuchessofArkham

Welcome!

We invite you to join our friendly PVE cluster! At this moment, we have three maps and are open to get more if the community wants them.There is a Market built for players to buy, sell, and trade. We have a community workshop with all of the industrial crafting stations added for player use. There is a Pub, a Jousting Arena, Gladiator Arena, and many other community event areas in the process of being built. We have frequent events and have already given out many great prizes. Admins are on daily at varying times. If one is not on, everyone is always free to message me, DuchessofGotham, directly and I will answer questions in a quick manner regardless of whether or not I am on. Our community is our top priority! Our server stats are listed below:

Arkham Horror Cluster: 32 Slots

Map: The Island
Difficulty: 5.0
Max Tamed Dinos: 400
Taming Speed: 4x
Harvest Multiplier: 4x
XP: 4x
Loot Quality: 4x
Anyone Baby Imprint Cuddle: Enabled
Egg Hatch: 15x
Baby Mature: 20x
Food and Water Drain are very low. 

Faster nights and longer days.

Long consumption times for gas and element for your generators.

We have made Flyers Faster across all of our servers. 

Arkham Horror Patron Aberration: 10 Slots

Taming Speed: 7x
Harvest Multiplier: 7x
XP: 7x
Egg Hatch: 25x
Baby Mature: 30x

Arkham Horror Extinction: 20 Slots

Taming Speed: 4x
Harvest Multiplier: 4x
XP: 4x
Egg Hatch: 15x
Baby Mature: 20x
Egg Lay Interval: .5
Terrain clipping on so you can build nice bases!

Arkham Horror Patron Scorched Earth: 10 Slots

Difficulty: 6.0
Taming Speed: 10x
Harvest Multiplier: 10x
XP: 10x
Loot Quality: 6x
Egg Hatch: 30x
Baby Mature: 35x
Egg Lay Interval: .5
Terrain clipping on so you can build nice bases!

Higher Level Dinos!

We also have items stacking to 1000 on many items and are always adding more for your convience!

We also have a Discord that we would love for you to join to stay in touch with our growing community! This is also a good way for the Admin team to be able to assist you faster!

https://discord.gg/xG5CpNx

We have Patron packages with awesome loot for those that donate and support our growing community!

Enjoy! Make sure you join us while there is plenty of great areas to build! ?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Orion said:

What's the playerbase like? I'm normally a PvP player, but I'm looking for something more casual with all the excellent games coming out.

The playerbase we are looking to create is a casual and friendly environment. We want players to have fun participating in events together and helping each other out as a positive community. We are very new so it's a bit quiet now but admins are on at various times throughout the day to check in and work on building community areas for our players. ☺️

4 minutes ago, DuchessofArkham said:

The playerbase we are looking to create is a casual and friendly environment. We want players to have fun participating in events together and helping each other out as a positive community. We are very new so it's a bit quiet now but admins are on at various times throughout the day to check in and work on building community areas for our players. ☺️

Awesome. Any thoughts on increasing the rates slightly? x2 for Harvesting and things is so close to official it's a bit painful. Lol

Hello ALF here 

I can say, these surviviors are great, friendly and fun. DuchessofArkham has worked on my servers as admin. She knowswhat she's doing and is fair.

This settings are great. It is far from official servers. Boosted in exactly the right places.

Good luck with your servers. Have patience... 

I have made a small movie that you should check out. I do not want to promote the movie here. 
But you'll find it if you want. 

Best Regards
ALFgards
ALF

Might I ask what you are hosting this on? If you are using a Nitrado server I'd absolutely be interested. My gamer tag is SoioTheory  . I lost my old gamertag back in the day so SoloTheory now has a capital i for an L. Anywhoo, I'm just a single dad who likes to unwind with good people. I've been playing Ark since almost release. I've been away from the game now for about 5 months after returning from Alaska and really looking forward to finding a good community of players.

Definately feel the need to bump this. Coming from an older single dad who doesn't like a server that takes 5 years to grind but also likes the flexibility of the game not being too easy, this is an awesome server. There are multiple admins and each one is as kind as the next. Highly recommend this cluster to anyone that likes to play ark and just chill. My hats off to you Arkham Asylum. Well done.

Archived