ARK: Survival Evolved on Nintendo Switch, Coming November 30, 2018!

Jen

Why the heck are you guys releasing Ark on the Switch? So you can get a new fan base of angry players? The official servers on the ps4 are being ddosed by players on the daily and Wildcard, nitrado does nothing. You guys are pathetic. I have a forum, ticket and twitter comments that still have not been responded to. It has been 3 weeks. Ark comes to Switch yet you probably cant even protect them from being ddosed. Incompetent staff

Edited by InsidiousCorp

26 minutes ago, JuggaloCard said:

Oh cool. Sorry but I'm not getting a switch for this game. You lot still haven't fixed it on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Add the death barriers under the map and prevent raiding that causes those who don't have the numbers to defend against mega tribes that can fill ten different servers at once. 

Amen, brother. Wildcard and Nitrado are complete jokes. Our official server has been under a DDOS attack for three weeks now. They havent even attempted to help us. This is frustrating because I bought the game, Abberation and I evem have an nitrado server up. I am a loyal, paying customer and they still choose to treat me and every other player like crap. This game is not dying because of the poison community but it is dying because they staff that runs the game are a bunch of morons. They are actually celebrating the release of their broken game on the Switch. ??

• Volunteer Moderator
39 minutes ago, GP said:

Not heard anything like that at all. What's your source?

Well, he asked for a source that confirms or refute what he heard, so his source probably isn't reliable. Anyways, I'm fairly certain that if that was the case, it would have been marketed everywhere in the announcements/trailers/news articles and would not be hard to find a confirmation about it so my guess here is that this is just rumours and unfortunately won't happens.

On 10/30/2018 at 9:54 AM, ArsenalAU said:

Hi, I've heard this will be cross platform (assuming with xbox/win10) anyone able to confirm/refute? With a source. Don't want people who are just taking a guess to answer sorry 

I've been asking this question for a long time and so have others, but no-one responds which makes me think that's it's in the pipeline but not ready to be announced yet just incase it doesn't go as planned? Else we would get an answer saying "Yes it'll be cross-platform" or "No, we have no plans to make it cross-platform at this time".

• 2 weeks later...