Daily Pursuits

JB1980

Agh so peeved.

I had the exact same mission. I had a seventeen day streak...

Ran carno island for at least three hours and never found a single one.

@WarDrumJordanI feel like some of these daily pursuits are really unbalanced. I mean first of all, there really should have been a marker for where the alpha raptor is, I mean come on. THREE HOURS and never found a single one. And second, I've encountered very drastic changes in difficulty of these pursuits. Like mate. I'm level 83. And its asking me to hatch a dodo. A DODO? Why not quetzal or mosa!? I've hit the fricking tame limit I'm not going to kill off my 100% imprinted dinos just so i can tame two dodos. Also I encountered a fishing pursuit where I had to catch three fish. I had to catch them in the bay just East of the skylord cave. How ever when i got there their was nothing but one sole fish... I revisited but to no success they just didn't respawn. After a couple of retries and almost giving up I finally caught the three fish. It was a pain in the neck though... Please revise some of these pursuits and optimize them a little.

Peace,

-Cap

On 10/26/2018 at 3:12 AM, CaptainSaltyYT said:

And its asking me to hatch a dodo. A DODO? Why not quetzal or mosa!? I've hit the fricking tame limit I'm not going to kill off my 100% imprinted dinos just so i can tame two dodos.

I'm at the tame limit too, but all you have to do is unclaim a couple while you tame and breed the dodos. Takes a few minutes and you have 15 minutes to reclaim your tames. Even if 15 minutes isn't long enough you just unclaim another 2, claim back your originals and get another 15 minutes.

• 2 months later...

Archived