Halloween

T3RMINAL

Well i missed what the one event in existence, it not being an option in the game is pretty crapola also :( they should release the command list or an ini or whatever it is they do to make it an event and we can do it ourselves, i suppose calling in a dodorex on 31st wouldn't hurt admins, you just have to be able to kill it.

33 minutes ago, Sphere said:

These mods, are they able to keep the rewards after they are deactivated? Anybody got suggestions for which mods to implement on unofficial?

There are a few Halloween mods. You lose the decor and stuff when you remove the mod.

There is one with gravestones with beacon loot. You can get some BP, but it might be a bit OP. And it has rideable brooms.

41 minutes ago, Sphere said:

It would have been sensible to have the loots as a separate mod that could be kept online after the event. And then one would only need to update the event each year for a change of scenery and things to do and build an even greater list of things to collect.

The one I am talking about the BP and other vanilla stuff stays. It's only the decor stuff that gets removed. Unless you want to leave event decor  mods up year round.

1 hour ago, TerrorBird said:

It kinda sucks that they won’t do another Halloween event. Some new players may never experience some of its cool features 

Those features are long gone if you’re referring to Fear Evolved. The events of the past during EA are unlikely to make a comeback because the work was outsourced to other teams. Such a pity, would love to see new players react to the Dodorex and Dodowyvern.

Archived