pvp Xbox NA The Center PVP Server 96

QxFusion

There is a tribe on the center sever that will wipe you daily and you cant get anywhere, they have gone by multiple names such as Double ended dodos, in and out, gfys, democrats etc. me and my friend keep getting foundation wiped and we cant progress enough to be able to fight back. Us and another tribe are going to try fighting them but they recently mover their base so we are not sure where they are. We are the only tribes left because everyone leaves after they are wiped and we have just stayed hidden. They seem to be trolls and are from another server and I need help wiping them off this sever so it can be a friendly community with tribes that trade again, pls help msg on xbox @ Qx Fusion.

Edit

the members names are (teetzilla lvl 104 and M1$F1T lvl 103) not sure if there are any more.

5 hours ago, QxFusion said:

There is a tribe on the center sever that will wipe you daily and you cant get anywhere, they have gone by multiple names such as Double ended dodos, in and out, gfys, democrats etc. me and my friend keep getting foundation wiped and we cant progress enough to be able to fight back. Us and another tribe are going to try fighting them but they recently mover their base so we are not sure where they are. We are the only tribes left because everyone leaves after they are wiped and we have just stayed hidden. They seem to be trolls and are from another server and I need help wiping them off this sever so it can be a friendly community with tribes that trade again, pls help msg on xbox @ Qx Fusion.

Edit

the members names are (teetzilla lvl 104 and M1$F1T lvl 103) not sure if there are any more.

That server belongs to berserkers your not getting on that server it's invite only they are a big Alpha tribe that carried over from legacy. I've been to that server before. They gave me a metal pick to build up and wiped me the next day. But before they wiped me they knocked me out and dragged me around for about 45 mins. Sorry man it's not worth it on that server your wasting your own time. And im gonna save you from possibly having this thought cause some  people like to do this. Please dont try to pay for a wipe they got multiple servers.

Archived