What's up everyone,

So I am new to forums and to running a rented server but I am seeking people who are looking for a server to play on. My Server name is SonsoftheChomp. It is 5x harv, 20x Tame, 20x mating, hatching, and maturing. Modded drops, shoulder pets, and ab variants of normal dinos. I have my Rag server clustered with my Center Server which has the same settings without the ab stuff. The Center server will be switched to Extinction when it comes out. Both servers are 30 slots and run thru Survival Servers. My tribe and I are simply looking for other solo players or tribes to come and compete. We want it where beach bobs are left alone and given a chance at growing. We had a good server that set the tone for what I was looking for when I set up my own server, but those admins made some mistakes and killed their server so I hope to avoid that with my own. My tribe and I will be on competing like anyone else and hope to create a server that people can get on and have a good time. We have ideas for events and look forward to seeing what comes of owning a server. We have a discord if you have any other questions, Discord name is SonsOfTheChomp. My Psn is ForGodandTexas. Thanks and I hope I posted this in the correct forum.

So we have been up almost 2 months for Rag and have only had server searchers to this point no real consistent player base yet. That's why I came to this forum. The center does not have ab dinos, and it is just the variants of the actual dinos and not anything like the karkinos, reaper, etc. on Rag. The only ab dinos are the shoulder pets added to Rag so I am not clustered with an Ab server; just added the shoulder pets and the Ab stegos, ab, trikes, etc. The Center has only been up almost a month. Will be switched with Extinction when it comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a known issue with the enforcer and the mek. There's nothing wrong with your server. I have noticed after the patch yesterday, which was vague on what the fixes were, we're not able to even craft the enforcer so I believe Wildcard disabled them with yesterday's patch. Hopefully the issue will be truly fixed with the next patch update. But again, nothing wrong with the actual server, just an Extinction specific bug is all. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived