ChameleonGX

EDIT: Figured out the console command to clear buffs just took a lot of sifting though console command lists. To anyone who wants to know how to fix this issue:

use console command: clearmybuffs to remove all status effects, if you are pregnant with a reaper you may lose it sorry...

Hey I'm new so this might be in the wrong place so sorry in advanced

I've run into a problem and I can'r seem to get out of it on singleplayer so some advice on what to do would be great!

While on the surface at night (a few months ago) I was hunting for Alpha xenomorphs or whatever they're called (I've not played in a while) Anyway I got bored after 4 hours so decided to stop playing, exiting (this was on Xbox One)

I wanted to play again recently on PC because I stopped using my Xbox but when I loaded up I got burned by the sun even though it is night time. I activated god mode on my drake and left but the effect won't leave, I really want this drake as it does 666 damage, is there a way to save him or can I at least spawn an identical drake (would rather save my drake because even though it is just some code I've grown quite attached haha 

Archived