Do you Think Ark Extinction DLC will be Delayed?

TheScribeHD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Midnight_ said:

ARKExtinctionSeasonPass.png?version=6bea

LMAO stop trying to get one over on me, my post was clearly stating it never said November 6th. My post was not stating that it never said anything else over time, just that it never said November 6th. Also what was being talked about was this page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/887380/ARK_Extinction__Expansion_Pack/

That is the page that was being discussed where they guy claimed it said November 6th and changed to just November, but it never did say Nov 6th.

So please next time you try and get one over on me please pay attention to what is being said and don't take things out of context.

On 10/22/2018 at 9:44 AM, GP said:

Steam store page has always said November 2018

5 minutes ago, GP said:

LMAO stop trying to get one over on me, my post was clearly stating it never said November 6th. My post was not stating that it never said anything else over time, just that it never said November 6th. Also what was being talked about was this page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/887380/ARK_Extinction__Expansion_Pack/

That is the page that was being discussed where they guy claimed it said November 6th and changed to just November, but it never did say Nov 6th.

So please next time you try and get one over on me please pay attention to what is being said and don't take things out of context.

Why are you incapable of admitting when you are wrong? You take this too personally. You said "Steam store page has always said November 2018" and you were wrong.I proved that. If you put out accurate info then I won't prove you wrong. Face-palm this post if you agree with me.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Midnight_ said:

Why are you incapable of admitting when you are wrong? You take this too personally. You said "Steam store page has always said November 2018" and you were wrong.I proved that. If you put out accurate info then I won't prove you wrong. Face-palm this post if you agree with me.

Because it was this page that was being discussed: https://store.steampowered.com/app/887380/ARK_Extinction__Expansion_Pack/

Not the page you showed a screenshot of.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Midnight_ said:

Yes my screen shot IS from the Steam Store page. It is just a screen grab from another country by the look of the currency symbol. 

Do I really have to spell this out for you?

What was being discussed was THIS page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/887380/ARK_Extinction__Expansion_Pack/

^^^^^^^ That is the Extinction store page!

What you posted a screenshot of and what was NOT being discussed was this page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/696680/ARK_Survival_Evolved_Season_Pass/

I've further since changed my opinion it won't be late for a number of reasons.

I asked Jat last friday 

Dunno if you can answer this, my only concern atm is certification. Is everything gold for extinction? I know xbox takes quite awhile to get it done.

His response 

We're confident of the 6th

So is it 100% confirmation? No, but he likely doesn't have the power to say so. Their twitter for survivetheark now also has November 6th clearly in it's title, and the last teaser we received yesterday still said November 6th. So with it being right around the corner, I fully expect to be able to play it on Tuesday, November 6th. I don't play on official, I play unofficial on my own server, and occasionally single player. 

Extinction arrives in USA, on November 6th. Feel free to quote me if it doesn't come that day.

ok @GPthanks....move on now?

To the more calmer posters: Aberration release day had some issues when it released. The PvE server took 5 or more hours to get online.  I question whether any ARK release (the actual release of ARK was delayed....a lot) has ever happened when first planned. I would expect some kind of delay. Would be great if it went smooth this time. ...but I would not bet money on it.

3 minutes ago, SgtSausagepants said:

I think we're 5 days away from the stated release date and we've yet to even see gameplay footage in any sort of official channel. Or really, any sort of thorough explanation of the xpac at all. Just teasers.

They said we would see gameplay on extra life which is two days from now. Gameplay in teasers is pretty explanatory. It's technically gameplay and not pre-rendered footage. Chris states the extinction announcement trailer wasn't pre-rendered, but the rex idle animations make me believe that can't be true. 

As far as explanation of the dlc/xpac, it depends on what you mean by explanation. There's a lot of different meanings you can take that through.

1 hour ago, SgtSausagepants said:

I think we're 5 days away from the stated release date and we've yet to even see gameplay footage in any sort of official channel. Or really, any sort of thorough explanation of the xpac at all. Just teasers.

There are a number of actual game play footage videos out there. And like @Vynlann says this weekend they will do a 24 hour stream of game play footage. Look for it.

We dodged the console bullet....so far...

Hello Survivors,

Today we have some important news regarding the launch of ARK: Extinction on console (Xbox and PS4). After careful consideration, we have decided to move our release date for the console release of Extinction to no later than November 13th. 

This change does not affect the Steam release of Extinction, which will still be available for purchase on November 6th, at 10am PST.

We know this news will come as a disappointment to our console survivors, but we believe that this extra time will result in an improved experience for everyone who plays Extinction on console. 

Thank you for all your patience and support - we know that Extinction will be worth the wait!

Archived