Argentavis mobile smithy saddle

LightBender

I have an argentavis saddle that is acting as a mobile smithy. It is an apprentice saddle. It only does this on one bird. I traded the apprentice saddle for a mastercraft saddle on 2 different birds and so far only one argy seems to act as a mobile smithy when wearing the apprentice saddle. The mastercraft saddle does not act as a smithy when either bird wears it. 

I'm confused, do we have mobile smithy saddles for argentavis or not? 

9465D018-A34E-48B1-9FEB-AEC00CDA9321.jpeg

Thanks Odin and Violet.

This argy is also a female. 

Interesting though. I haven’t tried to use it as a smithy yet but maybe I should see if I can repair some armor or something? I thought it was a glitch and would go away after a day or three, lol. 

Eta: Thanks also Kami, this is a recently bred argy and the other argy was bred awhile ago. I will try a few things and note the other details.

I have 2 female and 1 male argentavis. All are hatched tames. I have tried this apprentice saddle on all three, but only the most recently hatched female gets the smithy ability. I also was able to repair armor and craft a few construction items using the saddled argy.

I don’t understand why only one saddle is giving this ability on only one bird? I prefer things to be clear and consistent and stuff like this messes with me lol. Has anyone else had this happen?

• 6 months later...

Archived