Question about Tamed Giga Rage.

Rakkasan

Soooo I tamed my first Giga last night (sort of, long story)! Thanks for helping Elias! Really you did most of it.  Lol 

Now I had read a little about the rage they can fly into, and learned it happens if they take a large amount of damage really quickly.

But does anyone know about how much damage that is,

Thanks!

-Rakkasan

first thing, it depends on the amount of rage it gains. There is a red face (grayed with red background) on your right side, when it starts to lose health very fast the rage start to build up and the color changes to full red... once the face is about 70% full I highly recommend you jumping and running away because he WILL attack you and any other dino of yours near it. Also (omg) if you have any number of tamed gigas near it then all will join the party

I have few gigas tamed on an official server,  I keep them as far as possible from each other (one on the roof ?). When I take my top damage for meat gather, i take extreme care when attacking a Kentosaurus since it reflects some of the damage to the giga.. one bite and I take 2 steps back watching the red face half full.. then another and the kento is dead and my heart rate is back to normal 

5 hours ago, jbokhary said:

first thing, it depends on the amount of rage it gains. There is a red face (grayed with red background) on your right side, when it starts to lose health very fast the rage start to build up and the color changes to full red... once the face is about 70% full I highly recommend you jumping and running away because he WILL attack you and any other dino of yours near it. Also (omg) if you have any number of tamed gigas near it then all will join the party

I have few gigas tamed on an official server,  I keep them as far as possible from each other (one on the roof ?). When I take my top damage for meat gather, i take extreme care when attacking a Kentosaurus since it reflects some of the damage to the giga.. one bite and I take 2 steps back watching the red face half full.. then another and the kento is dead and my heart rate is back to normal 

Jbok this a mobile forum. Mobile doesn't work exactly like concole/PC. 

There is no red face on the mobile version. 

Sorry.

But thanks for trying to help.

8 hours ago, qdzs1 said:

I'm not sure how much damage but when my dumb giga jumped down a hill instead of walking down, it took about 2k fall damage and got raged. Dont worry, he wont attack you when raged only dismount you.

That's exactly how it happened to me, except I was riding and wasn't aware how much the jumps were hurting her.

I'm not sure you're right about Gigas only throwing but not attacking the rider. The second I hit the ground after mine threw me the combat music started. I took off running the second I saw her eyes blazing.

There was some either dino right in front of her and that could have been what agroo'd me. But I didn't stick around long enough to see.

?

On 10/21/2018 at 7:38 AM, qdzs1 said:

It won't attack you it will just be like you set it to aggressive and will attack everything around. If there's nothing around, it will just stand there.

Well Qdzs I guess I went and made a liar out of myself.  Lol! I tested it. You were right. She just looked at me but did nothing else. I stand corrected. 

Thank you.

Ya the first time my giga raged I was climbing the path on the volcano to get to my base there but I fell part way down and I had been breaking rocks in the way and was encumbered from all the crystal. When I dismounted I was super scared and all I could  do was stand there while the giga stared at me with glowing eyes and after that I put some rocks on the giga so I wasn't overweight.

Archived