Odd black flashing.

MasterChief117

This annoying visual bug just start happening, and is rather annoying. Basiclly parts of the world keep flashing black for like a ms constantly. this seems to constantly happen and is rather annoying... its entily random but when it starts it will keep doing it for some time.

I am using a gtx 1070 gigabyte with the latest drivers. I am also using windows 10.

Not sure if this is a glitch with the newest nvidea drivers, and ark might need to update or windows

Are you using G-Sync? I run two PNY XLR8 GTX 1070's in SLI. I had an issue with the game flat crashing every few minutes. After researching the issue, adding "-norhithread" to my launch parameters fixed my crash. I have not had a black flashing though. Oh, and in addition to SLI the primary card is attached to a G-Sync monitor (Dell 24" S2417DG) so I am using both technologies at the same time.

On 10/20/2018 at 4:51 PM, Xenithar said:

Are you using G-Sync? I run two PNY XLR8 GTX 1070's in SLI. I had an issue with the game flat crashing every few minutes. After researching the issue, adding "-norhithread" to my launch parameters fixed my crash. I have not had a black flashing though. Oh, and in addition to SLI the primary card is attached to a G-Sync monitor (Dell 24" S2417DG) so I am using both technologies at the same time.

Im using neither G-Sync or SLI.. i only had this since updating the graphic card drivers i think...

On 10/22/2018 at 3:21 PM, Xenithar said:

Then the first thing I'd do is roll back! THis is why I refuse to install the "GeForce Experience" app. If THAT is the experience, I don't want it! Let me update my own drivers when and if I need them updated. I am running version 416.34 with my cards in SLI without a hitch. Perhaps try that version?

Weird thing is i am using that exact driver.

Archived