Feedback Ark Xbox One

NSFACIAL

I primarily play single player and have several questions/ concerns. The most important is WHAT IS UP WITH THESE MICRORAPTORS! I don’t mind the stun, but I find them harder than real raptors. Is this supposed to happen? Any way we can fix this? They’re faster than my baryonx so I can’t run away and they kill me nearly every time. Any one have an idea? The next biggest complaint is in the servers for rent on Xbox one. The ammo never reloads. I’ve tried several different servers and each one the ammo doesn’t reload. I have to unequip and equip the weapon in the middle of battle. Just a couple suggestions. I’ll post more if I find some. 

Microraptors get annihilated by most tames. Wear better armor and keep your mount on neutral. 

On 10/20/2018 at 10:50 PM, TwoDarkMoons said:

I know what you mean, I also play singleplayer because everytime I join pvp/pve I cant use bow/crossbow cuz it's like impossible to reload..

Xbox needs to be focused on to give us better experience instead of pc getting all the attention..

Xbox gets the same stuff as PC, usually at a later date though. It's harder to do things with the Xbox edition of the game because it all needs to be approved by Microsoft in their verification process. 

The reloading thing isn't Xbox specific, happens on PC as well, I always know when it's going to happen as a hit won't register even though it definitely hits then after the reloading animation the weapon won't fire until you unequip it and equip it again, not sure if it affects certain weapons as I've only noticed it with crossbows and longnecks when taming, recently killed a few gigas using compound bows and flame arrows and didn't notice it happen and they were taking over 150 arrows, I've not noticed it on PS4 though apart from the reloading lag thing but that is a separate issue as the weapon will eventually fire again without unequipping it

As for the microraptors always make sure your mount is on neutral then it will defend you when you get stunned

Archived