Going to try a puzzle for noobs to solve to get goodies.

araptor1

Me and my tribemate r planning on doing something fun soon. I'm lv 77 and my tribemate is lv 73 or 74. We thought we would set up storageboxes and signs . The storage boxes will hold goodies mostly bp and stuff we dont use anymore bc ws got better versions of the stuff.the signs will have a riddle that if they figure bnb ut out they will know a pin to unlock the storage boxes. To get the stuff. We r kn yhe pve east eu southern islets server. So bc its pve people cant just break the boxes to get the stuf. So I wanted to see if the dev's think this is ok to do or is  a cool idea.

57 minutes ago, araptor1 said:

Me and my tribemate r planning on doing something fun soon. I'm lv 77 and my tribemate is lv 73 or 74. We thought we would set up storageboxes and signs . The storage boxes will hold goodies mostly bp and stuff we dont use anymore bc ws got better versions of the stuff.the signs will have a riddle that if they figure bnb ut out they will know a pin to unlock the storage boxes. To get the stuff. We r kn yhe pve east eu southern islets server. So bc its pve people cant just break the boxes to get the stuf. So I wanted to see if the dev's think this is ok to do or is  a cool idea.

Would they be able to access the goodies if they had the pin code? Or if they’re in your tribe and have the code?

i really like your idea. It adds another dimension to the game and would be fun for both the creator and the newb. Might even prevent the newbie from quitting after being killed for the twentieth time by a cranky therizinosaur. 

Could you maybe stage the puzzle in a way so that they could come to you to collect the prize? 

1 hour ago, ScreamingViolet said:

Would they be able to access the goodies if they had the pin code? Or if they’re in your tribe and have the code?

i really like your idea. It adds another dimension to the game and would be fun for both the creator and the newb. Might even prevent the newbie from quitting after being killed for the twentieth time by a cranky therizinosaur. 

Could you maybe stage the puzzle in a way so that they could come to you to collect the prize? 

That would be cool but the point is to explore the entire map exept caves and underwater. We r going to stick them all over. My friend is dutch and I'm american so we may do some is both languages. The prizes will range from bp to raw material like tools gear weapons ammo foundations and other structures even beds fabricators smithies a little of everything. We r even thinking about puting in notes with quardnets yo yhe nexy one or 2 and we may add gps devices even to help. We r on mobile so we cant do pics or arrows qnd stuff but there will be a box with a pin code written on a note and quardnets yo. I'm thinking of scouting out noon based puting a note with a list of quardnets and a gps. If they die they will lose the gps of course but we will include several sleeping bags and some crates so if they r smsrt they will go to one spot place a sleeping bag when near the quard to one of the prizes and place a crate and store thier loot. Me and my friend havnt figured out all the details. He goes by kereldo and me as araptor1 of tribe kereldo on  the easy pve eu southern islets server our base is on hernivore island but we got other bases and our tribe is pretty spread out into 2 zones it's just me and kereldo on herbivore island the rest have a different base. We just let them live were ever they want.

Archived