Tek Quetzal

JuicyPineappl3

5 minutes ago, Scarbs said:

What map do you guys think would be the easiest to find one. I know you can force spawn them on the island by killing the ones around red ob and swamp over and over. What about The Center and Rag?

Probably Rag over Center but both would have a better probability for higher levels as opposed to the official maps.

6 hours ago, JuicyPineappl3 said:

Rag and the center are both official maps and I think just flying around on a max speed ptera to find them quickly then go and tame them

No, Rag and Center are modded maps. There is a clear difference as both spawn high level dinos more frequently. I think some wild levels don’t even spawn at all.

1 hour ago, SpittaAndretti said:

nearly impossible to find a good lvl quetz, ive seen acouple that were low lvl but nobody would want a low level quetz lol

Question, tribe mate claims that the tek quetz alot faster than an original quetz? is that true?

No. The Tek Quetz most likely doesn't gain a speed boost over the normal Quetz. It would be cool, but I doubt it is real.

one 160ish on our rag official pve server.. and 3 already chasing it and yelling to each other i saw it first :) 

but one way to get them out is to wipe their spawn area many times as possible and leaving it for 2-3 minutes.. i did this on late hour with my wyvern and couple popped up , low but at least faster than normal waiting 

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived