Hola Amigos!

Ashleigh

I dont actually know spanish >______>

Anyway hellooooo  ^ , ^

I've been playing Ark for a few years now, but I've only just now discovered the forums! I met my best friend on Ark, and though we live in different countries, we have plans to get married in two or three years. I joined the forums to look into cross-server trading or whatever it's called, but it looks like a really nice community. I'm on mobile trying really hard to fix my profile pic..

Thanks for having me! 

346110_screenshots_20181014161613_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ashleigh said:

I joined the forums to look into cross-server trading or whatever it's called, but it looks like a really nice community.

Hello! Welcome aboard; and happy to have you and all that. You can't be more wrong about the above cited part of your post though; as you'll find out soon enough :D

anyway, good luck!

On 10/24/2018 at 1:00 PM, SpittaAndretti said:

Yoooo welcome to the Forum i too just join recently after playing for so long and i find that soooo cool that you met ur bestfriend through ark and planning to get married wish you the best!

Hopefully, I'll find my ark lover soon!! 

Awww thank you! It's so awkward telling people how we met, lol. Even when I show them screenshots they're still a bit weirded out by the idea of it. I wonder how many couples met on Ark *___*
WELCOME to you too, it's nice to meet you ^______^

14 hours ago, Ashleigh said:

Awww thank you! It's so awkward telling people how we met, lol. Even when I show them screenshots they're still a bit weirded out by the idea of it. I wonder how many couples met on Ark *___*
WELCOME to you too, it's nice to meet you ^______^

Lol they would not understand us gamers, there is 3 couples in my tribe and they are pretty cool and seem to really enjoy playing ark together. 

Aslong as you guys are happy and content with life thats all that matter! Love is a beautiful thing

Archived