Adobe structures not working

Dforkin

So I'm sure anybody who's played scorched-earth knows it's really hard to make a house out of adobe. You have to get the obsidian pickaxe and then you have to find clay and then clay stone and then limestone and you have to mix it all together on the handrail and at the same time you need to be making Lumber and the number stations. It seems like every other time I play scorched-earth and I make Adobe floors or adobe walls or any Adobe anything, it shows up on my hot bar or in my storage but it won't let me place it. When I hit the left button to place it nothing shows up. I just made 30 Adobe floors / foundations and they don't work! I don't know what to do, I'm getting extremely frustrated, even if I use the codes to spawn them in they still don't work ?

On a different subject I accidentally spawned in something called base multi - item / consumable and I cannot get it out of my inventory. I've left the game and came back and it's still there and I don't even know what it does LOL. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

The reason I put both of these problems in the same thing is because yesterday it told me that I had made too many posts after two posts...

• Volunteer Moderator
15 minutes ago, Dforkin said:

get the obsidian pickaxe

What platform is that? PC with mods? Mobile?

14 minutes ago, Dforkin said:

On a different subject I accidentally spawned in something called base multi - item / consumable and I cannot get it out of my inventory. I've left the game and came back and it's still there and I don't even know what it does LOL. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Kill yourself.

• 5 months later...

Archived