Is this good enough stats to fight an alpha Mosa?

qdzs1

My mosasaur has 10k life and 300% melee is that good enough stats to deal with an alpha mosasaur? I want black pearls to make broth of enlightenment. I already have 20 pearls but I want more. Also, where can I find a better saddle for the mosasaurus? The snow cave would seem logical as you can get rex saddles and sometimes Giganotosaurus saddles but I've never got one.

10 minutes ago, qdzs1 said:

My mosasaur has 10k life and 300% melee is that good enough stats to deal with an alpha mosasaur? I want black pearls to make broth of enlightenment. I already have 20 pearls but I want more. Also, where can I find a better saddle for the mosasaurus? The snow cave would seem logical as you can get rex saddles and sometimes Giganotosaurus saddles but I've never got one.

in my experience that's fine. Maybe not for 135+ alpha; but there are better ways of farming black pearls. I would recommend killing eurypterids. Then use the black pearls to get a squid because they're hands down better than a mosa :D. Also there are underwater loot crates (on rag at least) where you can usually find pretty good water based loot. Not sure if it's official that it gives you more water based stuff or just a placebo effect but I feel like you do.

32 minutes ago, qdzs1 said:

Thanks man but this is for mobile so no ragnarok and dinos spawn at level 30 max. Also there's no loot crate. I already have a squid but I'm only level 83.99 so im still a way away from the squid saddle.

yeah I just learned by you on a different thread that I had wandered into mobile, lol. I've been reading to see what platform I'm on since then XD

Archived