I'm running an xbox one Nitrado Ark Rag Server and am having the following issues:

-Enabling Aberration Engrams: EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=

-Removing a Specific Dino : NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="",ToClassName="")

-Remove Ability to Tame Specific Dino: PreventDinoTameClassNames=

I have found in my research that the fact I'm running a Primitive Plus server is the reason I can't enable Aberration Engrams so unless you know otherwise we can ignore that issue. But I'm hoping prim plus is NOT the reason I'm struggling with the other two as I haven't found any info as such. Can you help? Here's what's in my INI file:

(Note I have already tried replacing the unwanted dino (Wyverns) with another by filling in the ToClassName section but they continue to spawn- even after destroywilddinos command in game.)

The end game here is to have a server with no flyers so if you have a suggestion for another work-around in order to get the same end result I'm all ears.  Thanks!

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Wyvern_Character_BP_Base_C",ToClassName="")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C",ToClassName="")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C",ToClassName="")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C",ToClassName="")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C",ToClassName="")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Griffin_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")

PreventDinoTameClassNames=Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C

PreventDinoTameClassNames=Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C

PreventDinoTameClassNames=Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C

PreventDinoTameClassNames=Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C

PreventDinoTameClassNames=Griffin_Character_BP_C

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=true

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GlowStick_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=10)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Fishbasket_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=13)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_PortableRopeLadder_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=15)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ShagRug_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=17)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_WoodElevatorPlatform_Small_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=20)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_WoodElevator_Switch_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=20)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_WoodElevator_Track_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=20)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_WoodElevatorPlatform_Medium_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=23)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_WoodElevatorPlatform_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=31)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ClimbingPick_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=34)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_StoneCliffPlatform_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=37)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Pliers_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=45)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_MetalCliffPlatform_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=51)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Glider_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=62)

Archived