Windows Play Anywhere Edition Server issue?!

GlockuFy

Hello,

I'm having a huge issue with my Microsoft play anywhere edition version of Ark, and I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue or knew what was going on.

Earlier today, and the past 3 weeks I've been able to play on crossplay/smalltribe official servers.  I do understand that I will not be able to access the xbox official servers or anything, but I don't understand why I usually am able to choose from 80 servers (ish), and now its showing 0.

I think there may be an issue with my internet connection but I highly doubt it would cause 0 servers to show up because technically my internet is working, and I was able to VERY SLOWLY load all of the player dedi's.  

Does anyone have any idea of what is going on?

Thank you for reading!

Apparently Wildcard is still waiting for Microsoft certification bullcrap to go through. It's a very frustrating issue, when something as great as crossplay comes our way, it still gets F'ed up. Typical Wildcard Studios, trying to make the game big and great, but fails to cover the fundamentals of functionality. Here's the link where they blame Microsoft, but IMO, they're both to blame.

https://arkdevtracker.com/?post=avjrlvoa

Archived