Jump to content

Jen

Even More Extinction Teasers!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, destructicon54 said:

not going to happen. i was rooting for a spino as well until i realized they were only adding dinos that had bionic skins. that means the only dinos left are the mosa, giga, and trike.

You never know, they may have more, new types in Extinction itself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe that the giant Flying thing (Whatever it may be) may actually be a titan, reason being. There are suppose to be 4 biome specific Titans and 1 king titan. So I looked at the picture a little bit more, and it occurred to me that there is nothing but sand in the entire image so that brought me to the conclusion that the image may actually be a desert. and that thing in the sky may be the biome specific titan. (maybe) There is only one down side to my thought, the small titans are in the domes or force fields and I didn't see anything that looked like one while I was looking around. I have more to say but for now I'm keeping it like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Slyguy said:

I believe that the giant Flying thing (Whatever it may be) may actually be a titan, reason being. There are suppose to be 4 biome specific Titans and 1 king titan. So I looked at the picture a little bit more, and it occurred to me that there is nothing but sand in the entire image so that brought me to the conclusion that the image may actually be a desert. and that thing in the sky may be the biome specific titan. (maybe) There is only one down side to my thought, the small titans are in the domes or force fields and I didn't see anything that looked like one while I was looking around. I have more to say but for now I'm keeping it like this.

I never heard anything about any king titan. were did you hear this? or did you just infer that there was a king titan. cause we don't know that the boss is a titan at all

Edited by destructicon54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, destructicon54 said:

I never heard anything about any king titan. were did you hear this? or did you just infer that there was a king titan. cause we don't know that the boss is a titan at all

I believe the Extinction Boss is meant to be bigger than the Titans, which I believe is what he means by king titan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, destructicon54 said:

well the overseer isn't called the guardian king. just saying.

Why shouldn't we call it a King Titan?

We have no other name for it, and no definition of "Titan" anyway. The only thing we know about them is that they're big.

No reason to be picky about names for things we have never seen and know nothing about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2018 at 12:30 PM, Kirayli said:

❤️

What is going on with the alpha rag boss fight we just ran a fight on server the dragon despawned  didn't receive engrams for the dragon cause it despawned not even 3 mins into the fight  we proceeded with the fight killed the manitcore and it disappeared and there was no element on my rex. What do I do to get this fixed and to receive the element we should of got for defeating the boss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now we are out 410 element plus the time it took to gather all the stuff just to run the fight I hope that you guys can help me cause we need the element to power our genies to keep people out of our base how are we suppose to do this efficiently when this game is so broke. You can't fix the meshing and now.we can't even complete a boss fight due to a glitch please help us help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, destructicon54 said:

I never heard anything about any king titan. were did you hear this? or did you just infer that there was a king titan. cause we don't know that the boss is a titan at all

Yes there is suppose to be a King titan, Think of the king titan as a Titanosaur it's big and it will wonder the map freely. unlike the other four which are in the domes/force fields.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Slyguy said:

Yes there is suppose to be a King titan, Think of the king titan as a Titanosaur it's big and it will wonder the map freely. unlike the other four which are in the domes/force fields.

We have no reason to believe it will wander the map freely. We were explicitly told at some point that we'd have to kill or tame the other titans to be able to encounter the final boss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Slyguy said:

Yes there is suppose to be a King titan, Think of the king titan as a Titanosaur it's big and it will wonder the map freely. unlike the other four which are in the domes/force fields.

 

2 hours ago, TinyHippo said:

We have no reason to believe it will wander the map freely. We were explicitly told at some point that we'd have to kill or tame the other titans to be able to encounter the final boss.

like what tiny hippo said, if it wandered around you wouldn't need kill the others to encounter it, plus, if it wandered, it would destroy everyone's base and just make everyone angry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...