Even More Extinction Teasers!

Jen

On 10/18/2018 at 10:59 AM, Slyguy said:

I believe that the giant Flying thing (Whatever it may be) may actually be a titan, reason being. There are suppose to be 4 biome specific Titans and 1 king titan. So I looked at the picture a little bit more, and it occurred to me that there is nothing but sand in the entire image so that brought me to the conclusion that the image may actually be a desert. and that thing in the sky may be the biome specific titan. (maybe) There is only one down side to my thought, the small titans are in the domes or force fields and I didn't see anything that looked like one while I was looking around. I have more to say but for now I'm keeping it like this.

Actually there is a planed 6 titans biome specific. I can't find where they said that but I will keep looking to see if I can find it

i'm not looking for an argument or anything like that, but in my opinion i think it would be extremely frustrating to any player(everywhere the "king" wanders) who was unfortunate to have a base in that part of the map. the only safe place would be extreme mountains and underwater bases, which each have their own problems.

1 minute ago, TheSlayerNL said:

Titans won't wander around, they wont even show unless a dungeon is completed. That is what they said, once dungeon is completed the Titan will be awoken, or maybe all of them, we don't know if each has their own dungeon.

The Frost Titan and Forest Titan were both in different areas. We just saw a picture of what is presumably an air titan and an obelisk. We can probably assume that we'll have an arena for each one.

That said, I think the 'arenas' for the Titans will be the whole biome, or at least a large portion of the biome they're in. They were originally described as wandering and looing at the in-game screenshot of the Forest Titan makes this seem like the most likely route.

2 hours ago, TinyHippo said:

The Frost Titan and Forest Titan were both in different areas. We just saw a picture of what is presumably an air titan and an obelisk. We can probably assume that we'll have an arena for each one.

That said, I think the 'arenas' for the Titans will be the whole biome, or at least a large portion of the biome they're in. They were originally described as wandering and looing at the in-game screenshot of the Forest Titan makes this seem like the most likely route.

According to this Article: https://www.pcgamer.com/ark-extinction/ they don't wander freely:

If you're not into endgame stuff, don't worry: Titans won't be freely roaming the map and smashing your base at will. Players will have to seek them out through dungeon levels before they'll appear, and while Studio Wildcard didn't reveal much in the way of specifics, or even how many Titans there are, each Titan will be a little different and it'll require more than just damage-dealing to defeat them.

So ye, you don't see them unless you have done the dungeons.

Just now, TheSlayerNL said:

According to this Article: https://www.pcgamer.com/ark-extinction/ they don't wander freely:

So ye, you don't see them unless you have done the dungeons.

Exactly, they won't be roaming across the map, but wc described them as 'roaming' and we know that certain portions of the map are artificial biomes generated and shielded by the obelisks which protect those biomes from the Corruption on the outside (most of the map)
So the titans aren't wandering the map, but I think they will have their biomes within the obelisk's shield to wander around in.
We'll just have to summon them down with artifacts or something we get from the dungeon crawling it said we'd have to do.

On 10/16/2018 at 1:26 PM, Jen said:

Happy Patch Day, Survivors! It's Tuesday and ARK's latest patch is live on all platforms.

First off, be sure to tune in to the Xbox channel on Mixer at 2pm EST today to see a brand new Extinction creature teaser during their stream!

We're also sharing some more previews of our upcoming expansion pack ARK: Extinction. Check out the images below for a sneak peak at what you can expect to see on planet Earth!

large.ExtinctionT3_final.jpg

In Extinction, Earth has become an Element-infested planet filled with fantastical creatures both organic and technological. Element has ravaged the planet and corrupted both the landscape and some of its inhabitants, causing mutations in the creatures and plants that can be found there.

large.ExtinctionT4_final.jpg

This will be the last Extinction Chronicles related event and screenshot teasers on patch day before Extinction release. We hope that you've been enjoying them, and we're very excited to be sharing the entirety of Extinction with you very soon.

Our Extinction Chronicles V event is going on right now, including new Corrupted skin, Explorer Notes, and Tek dinos. You can read all about it in yesterdays Community Crunch announcement: 

View full article

this is really cool i'm thinking that will be 4x larger than gta 5 and fallout 4 also i hope will be 3 endings this dlc it just my hope for in this dlc

1.Secret ending

2.good ending

3.bad ending

45 minutes ago, RuthlessExtinction77 said:

this is really cool i'm thinking that will be 4x larger than gta 5 and fallout 4 also i hope will be 3 endings this dlc it just my hope for in this dlc

1.Secret ending

2.good ending

3.bad ending

all this just my thoughts and feedback that add little more until before release nov 6 ??

did u know some video games have 3 endings than 1 ending in this game it just really want more endings like far cry 5  

- 4x larger map fun for roaming in this final dlc will be amazing . Can't wait when came out on nov 6

really my favorite past survivors - the Beast Queen and Helena cool past characters in this game or it can be in those past characters in this endings for final dlc I always thinking what really cool when it shows up.

I'm Supporting this best game.

Edited by RuthlessExtinction77

I hope having a temporary tame meaning. A tamed frost Titan will just die of hunger, if that the case I can change the setting so like raid creature such as the  titanosaur can eat and live forever and so I can have a mighty beast I work so hard to tame  in my dino pen, plus I am a Xbox player so I be much happier and not being left behind from pc master-race having a mode that allow them to be perm tame for good 

Im wondering if any actual improvemnts are going to be made? Like solving the dino cap problem or being able to play the dlc ive paid for? Because i cant play rag or aberration due to server lag, pillars and other issues. We are still dealing with day 1 issues like dinoa falling thru the map or getting halfway stuck. At this point im ready to start demanding my money back for the dlc ive bought. Players keep complaining and bringing issues up but wild card just keeps throwing pretty skins at us hoping it will go away. Like for instance what happened to all the awesome special holiday events we used to have? Are you getting lazy or just dont care. I hate the fact that your just winging it and dont really care. Maybe you should employ some actual gamers who play your game and get their input. I will not be paying for extinction and i urge others to do the same. Its going to be the same old issues, lag, server cap, and who knows what else.

Edited by Takumi

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:15 PM, Takumi said:

Im wondering if any actual improvemnts are going to be made? Like solving the dino cap problem or being able to play the dlc ive paid for? Because i cant play rag or aberration due to server lag, pillars and other issues. We are still dealing with day 1 issues like dinoa falling thru the map or getting halfway stuck. At this point im ready to start demanding my money back for the dlc ive bought. Players keep complaining and bringing issues up but wild card just keeps throwing pretty skins at us hoping it will go away. Like for instance what happened to all the awesome special holiday events we used to have? Are you getting lazy or just dont care. I hate the fact that your just winging it and dont really care. Maybe you should employ some actual gamers who play your game and get their input. I will not be paying for extinction and i urge others to do the same. Its going to be the same old issues, lag, server cap, and who knows what else.

h8r