Ok so it’s like never before and they have gone mad.They are throwing everyone strange threats and insults and I guess that’s against multiplayer rules.There are many Chinese reports so far and nothing is done for it,yesterday a titan spawned in our base and in our allies base at the same time so I don’t think it’s a lie that they are hacking.And here are some screenshots about their threats.I couldnt get more because had to go but before I left they started to make family insults.(note: to lessen the file size and not make screenshot spam,I used editor and placed them to one pic)

1DEBF805-E55E-42E5-BEDB-CD8B64E5270C.png

1 hour ago, JerryMcGhoulberry said:

Only effective long term action I think would be to region lock servers. Only problem with that is that many of us have friends in say...Australia, and region locking would separate us.

That’s a fault of devs that they didn’t do it before launching the game and now we need to live and have pain with these Chinese hackers and exploiters 

• Confused 1

Region locking is not a viable solution on a game like ARK. It's an ongoing, multiplayer game, completely unlike other mobile instance games where the play is temporary and typically less communicative. Private servers will make it possible for players to play in a server setting with specific people, and there is always the single player game if you'd like to avoid other players all together.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Yeah I think so too. Me and my 2 friends play on an NA server but we're from Europe and Asia. But we still have good pings and no problem communicating with others. One reason for not joining a European server was that they speak a lot of different languages there which makes it hard to communicate in global chat.

On na servers its mostly English.

And I think if you have problems with "Asians" as you call them, try talking to them in a way they will understand your issue without being offended. And if nothing helps take Screenshots and report them. Read the guidelines and you'll know what you and others can and can't do.

Edited by Dodonik
Some unnecessary words removed

On 10/17/2018 at 7:59 AM, Dodonik said:

Yeah I think so too. Me and my 2 friends play on an NA server but we're from Europe and Asia. But we still have good pings and no problem communicating with others. One reason for not joining a European server was that they speak a lot of different languages there which makes it hard to communicate in global chat.

On na servers its mostly English.

And I think if you have problems with "Asians" as you call them, try talking to them in a way they will understand your issue without being offended. And if nothing helps take Screenshots and report them. Read the guidelines and you'll know what you and others can and can't do.

I don’t think the problem is I play on EU or rather I play on NA.According to your logic the problem is that these “Asians” don’t play in Asian servers.

And you know why? Because they know that we don’t understand them,they know that we can’t report them.When my tribemate used translate and said them something they were confused and said: “Foreigner can talk Chinese?!”

Edited by Survivor707