pve Stolen Dino

YautjaElite

I started playing ark in the NA PVE server. I joined a starter guild too. Since we are starters one of the old guilds ( whose base was near us) helped us by giving us a lvl 220 Argentivus for hunting metal. Two days back a new guy joined us and today when i checked for it , it says Argentivus was uploaded by the new guy. Is there any way of getting it back?

i did tried to go and give the dinos, uploaded them in my server went to red obe to his server, but his server was so hard capped, tried for 30minutes, but people were doing tamings and each time he killed a dino there was someone else getting the cap slot even clicking download like a maniac during 30 minutes, jautja can go to my server anytime and upload them , a 443 melee base argy is waiting for you there man, also a high lvl rex, but i cant go back to download cause i get frustated with cap related stuff.

6 hours ago, davidcostarica said:

i did tried to go and give the dinos, uploaded them in my server went to red obe to his server, but his server was so hard capped, tried for 30minutes, but people were doing tamings and each time he killed a dino there was someone else getting the cap slot even clicking download like a maniac during 30 minutes, jautja can go to my server anytime and upload them , a 443 melee base argy is waiting for you there man, also a high lvl rex, but i cant go back to download cause i get frustated with cap related stuff.

Ok i will try. But im on a vacation. Went to my sisters place. Actually its a surprise visit :). Add me back @ www.steamcommunity.com/id/lordarcon.

6 hours ago, davidcostarica said:

Also i have a doubt. I come to your server i claim dinos and if i have to upload , is therr a timelimit for me to download. Like if i cant download after 24hrs, will the dinos be lost forever?

12 hours ago, YautjaElite said:

Also i have a doubt. I come to your server i claim dinos and if i have to upload , is therr a timelimit for me to download. Like if i cant download after 24hrs, will the dinos be lost forever?

you can allways go to other server and download there then upload them back up after 12h and try again with download on your server

4 hours ago, YautjaElite said:

Oh. So you are saying that i have to upload and download in different servers till im able to download to the server im playing?

You claim dinos at X server. You want to download at Y server (your server) that is capped. You dont manage to download in 24h so you go back to X server, or random Z server that is not capped and download them there. You can upload dinos back up after 12h. Repeat.

Hope this is more clear :D 

8 hours ago, TheConstructor said:

You claim dinos at X server. You want to download at Y server (your server) that is capped. You dont manage to download in 24h so you go back to X server, or random Z server that is not capped and download them there. You can upload dinos back up after 12h. Repeat.

Hope this is more clear :D 

Thats more clear but i have to find a pve server right. Else some one can kill it when i download it at z server and go bavk to y server to plau?

• 1 month later...

Archived