Community Crunch 153: Extinction Chronicles V Tomorrow!

Jen

For those of you who believe the quetz is not useful now that an argy can carry the farming dinos. From a PvP standpoint a quetz is an utter nightmare to deal with in raids. Reapers have sort of made it harder, but a quetz with a box on it to prevent you from being picked with 30k+ hp flying in and picking giga riders is what they are truly used for. You can do that with an argy, but the utility and safety of a quetz far outweighs an argy. When you are not picking ground riders you can also just float stationary and shotgun the opposing gigas from a platform. 

7 hours ago, DarkRaptor13 said:

The base game is still full of bugs, people are still waiting for things like S+ or the mode where you are a dino to be added. It needs a lot of rework, many TLCs... but all of those things are in stand-by (and will probably stay forever in standby) because WC is too busy making DLCs instead of taking care of the original game. 

They won’t abandon their final dlc to fix bugs, and add tlc’s they are a month before extinction it’d be a waist to abandon it.

But will I be able to get it in primitive plus? I mainly play that mode and have unlocked everything (apart from the gloves) and spawn with the hat and boots in prim plus but everything since EC3 the skins can't be got in prim plus if unlocked. I just don't spawn with it. And the tek raptor or para dont spawn either.

On another note why is there always a different timeframe as to when pc and console versions are updated? This crap always happens, you either update the computer first or update the console first and we have to wait a day or 2 before they match up, why can't you just update it all at once instead of making people wait? Pretty much every single update for the last couple months you've done this, a bunch of people post about it and it's just another thing to add to the long list of issues such as regular game fixes for some of the major problems having to do with boss battles etc etc. I honestly haven't played for the last 3 months because of it and go figure when I come back everything is updated but my player data doesn't match my host data and I can't play. Your tech team is a joke @StudioWildCard

to add, a day later I no longer have the option to post on conversations in the forums because I called you guys out. What's the matter garbage tech team? You butt hurt and liberal because I called you out on not doing your jobs? It's really simple, ARK started on PC, it's only natural you should be handeling your PC fan base before console Nd a full day and a half later theres still no updates. Doesn't matter, you guys don't care about your fans, you don't care about the people who wasted money on this garbage disposal of a game, it wouldn't be that bad if you actually FIXED your game and cared about your community. Just being pretend magicians, wave your hand over here to make people watch while you reach in their pockets and take their wallets before you light it on fire right in front of them and they laugh and clap (the stupid ones) because they don't realize what you just did. Can't wait for fallout 76!!!

Edited by SaiquinDragon

15 hours ago, KotaMha said:

They won’t abandon their final dlc to fix bugs, and add tlc’s they are a month before extinction it’d be a waist to abandon it.

I know I just hope they'll stop doing DLCs after this one.

At first I thought DLCs would be awesome but now I just feel like I wasted money on a season pass that disappointed me from SE to Extinction. 

By the time I bought the season pass, WC was listening to fans, adding many creatures that the players ask for (the good old time with all dinos trailers one after one...). And at this time the thread were full of great ideas like an aquatic DLC full of prehistoric and modern marine creatures or an Ice Age DLC with more prehistoric mammals. There were lots of great ideas with awesome prehistoric creatures. But WC didn't listen. One "Fantasy" DLC with SE is okey, more diversity. One "Scifi" DLC with Aberration is okey, more diversity too. But I'll never understand why they choosed to make ANOTHER scifi DLC like Extinction.

3 DLCs and the only "dino" is the morellatops which is fully invented. Just check the threads about creatures. So much wasted potential.

Third and probably last DLC and we got no new prehistoric creatures. Buying the season pass was a big WASTE. 

WC has BETRAYED all dinos fans with their DLCs. 

I'm  just going out on a limb here but what if the tek creatures are a part of the story leading up to Extinction. Here is why I think that

Spoiler

Everything the System does is in service to its ultimate objective. The tests that aren’t tests. The hard resets it performs when it believes its subjects have grown stagnant or unruly. The new, increasingly fantastic creatures that it introduces to its ecosystems. Yes, even 

It didn't make sense then but if what it's talking about are the tek creatures then it starts to make more sense. The system has been running for a long time. before it could handle small little changes but as the system grows old it start to malfunction even more trying to keep up with all the creatures sends unfinished models out into the ARK's. We see this with all the Tek variants, Instead of droping element they drop meat and what ever else they would usually drop. This was not the devs being lazy this was on purpose to make it seem like it was lazy. The ARK's are telling us that they are about to break the system would never just send out a creature at 50% it would wait and finish it. there is more proof but I think all of you can find it. I hope you enjoyed reading.

SO BANG YOU JUST CANT TRANSFER OUT OF SMALL TRIBES SERVERS YOU DEVS NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME STOP PLAYING YOUR TERRIBLE raptorING GAME, im out getting easy kits from different servers take it how you want but that’s how i get loot when i’m board then bang that update comes out and i’m stuck on the most toxic server in small tribes THANKS GUYS YOU DID IT AGAIN MADE YOUR GAME EVEN MORE poop

1. Make it so players can turn their Dino into something similar to the players arm chip. That way they can store unused Dino’s and free up server space.        2. What event is planned for Halloween??     3. Give us the damn option to turn off the sun glare/bloom on PS4.

Edited by Bangs0789

Just wanted to say that I like these mixed colors more than just shades of the same color. The dinos look way more interesting. 

@Bangs0789 There's probably no halloween event this year, they are busy with extinction. I think it was posted in a crunch or on Twitter.

@probalytheworstsupportteam did you file a server outage report?