Anyone know of a Island map with more detailed grid lines?

Rakkasan

I know how to use the GPS and the map in general but still find it annoying because the "map" is not too detailed with its lat, long lines. 

I've recently come up with the idea of running a sort of informal, free rescue operation (after Diana rescued me. Thank you Diana!!) and I find it difficult to pinpoint somebody's location on the map with the dreadful lack of more lat, long detail.

GPS not withstanding I've decided to try using a printed out copy  of the map, keeping it alongside me and using it as a more accurate reference (well, a larger, easier to read one, any way).

But I still don't care for the lack of lat,long detail.

Does anyone know of a map out there, for the Island, on which somebody filled in more lines? Please let me know.

Thanks.

- Rakkasan

I haven’t come across any that you can’t find on the front page of google, but was just thinking. . . If you print out one of the maps couldn’t you measure between the existing long and lat lines and draw your own in with pencil, perhaps even open up photoshop or something similar.

would that work?

I completely forgot (thanks to my non existent memory) I was looking at maps of the island yesterday, whilst none of them are what you are looking for, there is one that should be easy to use as basis for adding your own lines

15 minutes ago, ScreamingViolet said:

I haven’t come across any that you can’t find on the front page of google, but was just thinking. . . If you print out one of the maps couldn’t you measure between the existing long and lat lines and draw your own in with pencil, perhaps even open up photoshop or something similar.

would that work?

I completely forgot (thanks to my non existent memory) I was looking at maps of the island yesterday, whilst none of them are what you are looking for, there is one that should be easy to use as basis for adding your own lines

Lol. What is this? The second time you've gotten inside my head? (You're gonna need therapy if you keep it up. LOL.)

Actually I printed out a map of the Island about the same time I made that post, intending to draw my own lines. But you know, the more hooks in the water, the better....

Or...

Something like that.

;)

Thanks Violet.

- Rakkasan

all i do is use a gps and look at the bottom of the screen to see where i am and i just estimate the location of the person or thing and just go there and look at the bottom of gps and map to confrim 

if u dont have a gps just estimate ur location on map and use ur location button in chat to see where it is or where you are

use location button in tribe chat if you dont want any unwanted attention.

4 hours ago, Lucidd said:

all i do is use a gps and look at the bottom of the screen to see where i am and i just estimate the location of the person or thing and just go there and look at the bottom of gps and map to confrim 

if u dont have a gps just estimate ur location on map and use ur location button in chat to see where it is or where you are

use location button in tribe chat if you dont want any unwanted attention.

Thank you Lucidd. Been doing that. Just want something a bit more efficient for me. ?

Archived