Officially confirmed 8x breeding?

jpcab

1 hour ago, Demerus said:

more info here:

https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=42225

Official server rates bonuses as we reach our donation goals

(0.5x increase for every $5,000 raised up to 8x)

Haha I remember the last time this occurred... our server was capped for the whole event haha

Pretty sure last year’s was the usual rates you’d expect to see in an evo+ event.
Na last year's didn't stay at 2x for very long. I think most of the time was spent around 4-6 but omg the server lag was real when it but 8x.

Also pretty sure last time it was only for harvesting and not breeding. If someone can fact check me on that.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Jacira said:

Na last year's didn't stay at 2x for very long. I think most of the time was spent around 4-6 but omg the server lag was real when it but 8x.

Also pretty sure last time it was only for harvesting and not breeding. If someone can fact check me on that.

Was everything:

DNuy7JSVoAE7EBW.jpg

15 minutes ago, Jacira said:

I never said it stayed at 2x. I said the rates were what you would usually see from an evo+ event in reply to the person above who asked which rates were changed specifically.

Archived