PAY TO WIN Is ruining PvP

RicardoLp21

My ally wiped a Chinese metal base with pretty good amount of turrets that suddenly appeared one day, because they had been attacking noobs and this causes the server to become inactive, the day that my ally wiped them the owners of the base were offline and my ally found a members with 8k of amber, which we thought was impressive but that is not what surprised us the most, what surprised us most was that the next day they had already completely rebuilt. So my tribe decided to go and wipe them again, but this time they were online and they started attacking us and we killed their birds and other animals like therizis, brontos, and paracers but the problem is that they revived their tames almost immediately and this happened during 9hrs of continuous attacks, it was always the same we killed their tames and they revived them. Without lying, the 7-8 animals they were using to attack, each one was revived at least 5 times.

In my opinion this is a really big problem because is not more fair PvP, this is (pay to win)

i am not sure  that i am getting the point 

the game cost money to run the servers and paying the developers etc..

so removing ingame purchases isnt an option.

how about you changing your strategy ? raid them when they are offline or heat up the raid and get done of it faster 

there is a cooldown timer before reviving 15-20m i guess try to break their defense and destroy the revival platform in 20m ? 

Yeah I know that and I understand, but I mean it would be good if they put limitations on reviving the animals or something like that. We've already attacked them twice and one of those times was when they were offline but the problem is that most of the time they are connected, they are only offline between 5 pm to 7 pm eastern time .. We already try with brontos and paracers suicide, but we still have same problem that they ress tames and because they are on the cliff we always have to go same way and we cant destroy revival platforms cuz is in the middle of its base and before we can get close we have to go through many turrets. Last time we tried they were offline  we were so close, but when we were draining last 5 turrets towers they got on, they started attacking with tames and even we killed all they ress them back.. And yeah is a cooldown to revive tames between 5 to 10 minutes, for examples for brontos is 10 mins.

I guess Last option we have is to tame a titan that is not something easy mobile, because of lag and crashes.

I don't play PvP (my temperament won't allow it and some of the most immature players are there, with all due respect to those of you who PvP but are mature) but I pay attention and am wondering if it's not so much the "Pay to Play" as it is, to put it rather bluntly, the Chinese.

It seems like I hear about them often, on all kinds of servers.

Are they, in general (because I'm sure there are nice ones), jerks who make it a point to cheat and mess up the game for other people?

I've noticed on my server (

Stephen: Stephen is my name. I the most wanted man on my island, except I'm not on my island, of course. More's the pity.

Hamish: "Your island"? You mean Ireland?

Stephen: Yeah. It's mine.

Hamish: You're a madman.

Stephen: [nods and starts laughing, then Hamish does as well] I've come to the right place, then.

...on my server a NA server, I'm seeing more and more Asian language/characters in chat. Mind you, I don't have any personal issues with Asian people. I've known a few and they can be wonderful folks. But I'm bothered. Wondering, you know, what they're saying. Wondering if the "Chinese" problem is coming to us. Probably worrying about nothing, but remember....

Just because you're paranoid...

Doesn't mean they're not out to get you. ;)

-Rakkasan

P.S. I've heard people asking for region blocks. I hope they implement that.

@Luciddwe cant do that we have never found implants . But well doesn't matter I quit the game cuz they are raiding everyone in server with some kind of glitch that allow them to get close to tower with birds without getting shoot and boom everything, they wiped our main base on volcano with more then 80 turrets and they not used bronto, trike, or something to drain they only destroyed towers, also ally got wiped too same way..  they only have 1 bronto but they never sed it for raids , they usually have primitive gears cuz they are beginner they appear one day, and also I saw how one tower got destroyed without explosives. Games is broken dud I dont wanna play no more.

I dont have nothing against Asian people o any race but I dont like cheaters 

Archived