Default difficulty level ps4

ScreamingViolet

As you could guess from the title I’m playing solo on PS4 and am just wondering what the default difficulty level is?

ive played with a bunch of the settings and don’t really want to start from scratch. I also can’t make heads nor tails of the info on the wiki, so I’m hoping someone can help me out. I don’t want to make it too hard, nor do I want it to be a snooze feat.

cheers

The official server difficulty is 1.0, with the max difficulty checkbox ticked. This allows wild dinos to max level of 150 and dragon eggs to level 190.

Once you have selected these settings, perform the following by first going to the pause screen, holding down L1+R1+Square+Triangle to bring up the comman box, and entering: DestroyWildDinos

This command will literally kill every wild dino on the map and force them to respawn over time. Without performing this command it’s difficult to tell if the settings have changed because the previously levelled dinos will remain.

1 hour ago, SaltyMonkey said:

The official server difficulty is 1.0, with the max difficulty checkbox ticked. This allows wild dinos to max level of 150 and dragon eggs to level 190.

Once you have selected these settings, perform the following by first going to the pause screen, holding down L1+R1+Square+Triangle to bring up the comman box, and entering: DestroyWildDinos

This command will literally kill every wild dino on the map and force them to respawn over time. Without performing this command it’s difficult to tell if the settings have changed because the previously levelled dinos will remain.

Thank you so much for this.

ive been playing on mobile for months and absolutely love the game, but mobile has many limitations obviously. So I’ve begun playing on PS4 but instead of the island I’ve begun abberation, there’s so much more to discover and so many weird things happening.

really appreciate your help mate, cheers!

Archived