reaper king trade- claiming and unclaiming

KingScor

hi there.

i doesnt found any goods infos about that so its maybe a noob question, but i hope someone can explain it to me^^

if i wanna trade for a reaper, how does this mechanic actually works? its now possible if the breeder unclaim it and the buyer easy claim it or does both need to join same tribe? and what about if i buy a reaper succesful from the breeder, load it to ma server and want it to trade to another friend or tribe? how does this work?

thx 4 ur answers ?

yeah, iam talking about a fully grown adult reaper. thx 4 ur answers. so to be clear, if the reaper is fully grown, the claiming mechanic work like for every other dino too? so the gestator can unclaim it to me, i can transfer it and give it away to another tribe easy with unclaim it again? never done before and only wann be sure, because i heard rumors in the past about adult reapers only claimable by the gestator?

and i find nothingin the web how exactly the full reaper trade mechanic work.

Trading with a Reaper King is completely tedious. Even after it has reached adulthood, its special means of claiming persist, along with the fact any names you put on it reverts to its original name.

The birthgiver of the Reaper King has to enter your tribe after unclaiming it AND claim it from there. No one else can claim it regardless of what you do other than killing it.

And to be frank, I won't really advise on even buying a Reaper King from someone unless you are just getting its color, since having a Reaper King imprinted to you is better than buying from a random trader whose Reaper King will not give you any better benefit.

And if you are gonna sell it, at least have someone else in your tribe on standby to invite you back, else you are better off not selling your Reaper King.

EDIT: Ignore this post. It was like this in the past, but it appears they have patched it.

The Subjekt is a adult Reaper^^ So if i wanna buy it, the birthgiver unclaim, change to ma tribe and claim it again and leave ma tribe or i kick him. I transfer him to ma server. so long i understand. But if i have the reaper at ma Server then, how can i trade it to another tribe if i dont wanna have it anymore? Can still only the birthgiver claim and unclaim it then?

5 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Trading with a Reaper King is completely tedious. Even after it has reached adulthood, its special means of claiming persist, along with the fact any names you put on it reverts to its original name.

The birthgiver of the Reaper King has to enter your tribe after unclaiming it AND claim it from there. No one else can claim it regardless of what you do other than killing it.

And to be frank, I won't really advise on even buying a Reaper King from someone unless you are just getting its color, since having a Reaper King imprinted to you is better than buying from a random trader whose Reaper King will not give you any better benefit.

And if you are gonna sell it, at least have someone else in your tribe on standby to invite you back, else you are better off not selling your Reaper King.

False...

7 hours ago, Vaculity said:

So, i tried it out. Lycan´s right. This is definitely false. Shame on u, Mr. Vaculity^^ I got the Reaper from the gestator, he unclaimed and i claimed without joining any tribe, just like with normal dinos. After i unclaimed and claimed it again on ma Server, no Problems. So thx again for all the useful answers and hopefully this helps another Reaper Noob like me^^

13 hours ago, KingScor said:

So, i tried it out. Lycan´s right. This is definitely false. Shame on u, Mr. Vaculity^^ I got the Reaper from the gestator, he unclaimed and i claimed without joining any tribe, just like with normal dinos. After i unclaimed and claimed it again on ma Server, no Problems. So thx again for all the useful answers and hopefully this helps another Reaper Noob like me^^

Thats weird. They must have patched it. It was like this in the past. Oh well.

Archived