Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demerus

Extinction TEK Engrams

4 hours ago, FatherSteE said:

Anyone realized/thought about how scouts, enforcers, and the Mek to fight the titans are all Tek but we have no idea how we will get the engrams to make those considering TEK engrams are gained thru boss fights. but you need to beat the titans to reach Ex's world boss...? somethings missing here

Nothing is missing. The tek titan won't be a tek engram.

You learn Unassembled Mek prior to 93 (I don't have an exact level). I assume after that you assemble different parts onto it, the MDSM, MRLM, and MSCM. Most of this I imagine will be 90+, in fact I know everything except the unassembled Mek is 90+.

Jen confirmed the Enforcer is a blueprint, gained in two ways. Either by killing enforcers in the city, or the orbital supply drops (which supposedly have higher level blueprints). Scouts, I have no idea on those.

https://imgur.com/a/0pXFG0i

6 minutes ago, FatherSteE said:

Thank you btw. I hadnt seen the engrams part from that video

We don't really know what crafting station these will require and what the crafting components are. I assume it'll require a replicator, but I think someone earlier suggested we might have replicators throughout the city that you might be able to use. Or we'll unlock it on extinction.

For no-tek servers, this DLC completely seems off base for them. No idea how they're gonna handle that but I don't play official.

Guest chancho33015

Tek love making bed? 

to have little bebies ...turn them into SLAVESS muahahahahha lmao jk