Extinction TEK Engrams

Demerus

On 10/12/2018 at 7:40 PM, Woodsman said:

Tek kibble: the wild card kibble that lets u tame any dino with it

Recipe for Tek kibble: 1000 element, eggs from all the tek dinos in the game plus prime jerky mejo and water fiber etc

Only if it takes so many eggs and mats that it doesn’t actually fit in the industrial cooking pot...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is a satire thread but I want an engram that can virtually store dinos. Basically, it would count against the tribe that stores the dinos but would not count against server cap, so all those tribes that have massive amounts of dinos sitting around doing nothing can just load up said dinos to this tek device and retrieve them when they needed to.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:25 PM, Demerus said:

Gamma Extinction = TEK Toilet

Beta Extinction = TEK Compost Chamber

Alpha Extinction = TEK Fishing Rod

Please discuss.

We need a Tek forge for official pvp smelting... i wouldn't even care if it was Alpha extinction ascension.. as long as anyone could use it, would be great.

Tek cannon/railgun. Basiclly a tek turret but can be fired manual as well as automatic. manual fire is operated remotely and has more range than auto. doesn't dmg structures but can destroy players, and medium sized dinos. i would say it would be able to be destroyed with a tek rifle out of turret range for balance. but only a tek rifle, not any tek dino saddle. beta ascension

a Tek comp bow would  be nice, however not really sure if it should use shards or just % for the ammo. would be for gamma ascension

May I introduce:

Torpor gun-% of torpor, instead of set number

Binoculars-gives you all the stats of wild dinos, so you know if it's worth KOing

AC units

on the silly side:

campfire-AOE heal like forkknife

torch-hypo and hyper insulated stats

tent: portable small forcefield generator in miniature size

repulsor plates: S+ mod item that basically acts like a human slingshot

8 hours ago, megaHammer said:

Binoculars-gives you all the stats of wild dinos, so you know if it's worth KOing

Yes! +1 

I really hope that new scout drone will have this abillity.

I use a 0% imprintet wyvern to calculate the dmg % atm but it sucks for tames like hyaena, direwolf and allos. Also its risky business when searching for good gigas

On 10/11/2018 at 9:42 AM, SaltyMonkey said:

@Demerus Tek Gravestone

Beta Ascension ^

On 10/11/2018 at 10:59 AM, RasFW said:

Tek Soap.

Alpha Ascension ^

On 10/11/2018 at 12:45 PM, calmyutyrannus2 said:

Tek water jar

Gamma Ascension ^

On 10/11/2018 at 8:47 PM, iAmE said:

Tek Climbing Pick please.

Basically it combines the ability to phase through any mesh in the game with the ability to fly like the Tek Sword. 

Also part of Alpha Ascension, that one ^

how about a tek Tommy gun, shoots normal ammo but uses elements to stay stable and laser focus 

of course i vote for tek nursery, that can handle multiple dinos.. the cost of elements grows with the number of dinos its baby sitting and able only to hand feed but no imprinting.. we need to see you every 8 hours or we miss you :P

and its about time they give us tek net, something large enough to be shoot in air to capture a quetzal or a giga down until we could narc it down :) 

and by faaaar, please give us tek Ichthyornis repellent :)  

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, FatherSteE said:

Anyone realized/thought about how scouts, enforcers, and the Mek to fight the titans are all Tek but we have no idea how we will get the engrams to make those considering TEK engrams are gained thru boss fights. but you need to beat the titans to reach Ex's world boss...? somethings missing here

Nothing is missing. The tek titan won't be a tek engram.

You learn Unassembled Mek prior to 93 (I don't have an exact level). I assume after that you assemble different parts onto it, the MDSM, MRLM, and MSCM. Most of this I imagine will be 90+, in fact I know everything except the unassembled Mek is 90+.

Jen confirmed the Enforcer is a blueprint, gained in two ways. Either by killing enforcers in the city, or the orbital supply drops (which supposedly have higher level blueprints). Scouts, I have no idea on those.

https://imgur.com/a/0pXFG0i

Archived