Àrk mobile pvx

Xocaj

Hi people just wanna say that I have a couple of problems with ark mobile manly with the new pvx 

.first problem is the amount of people allowed on I know that the game needs to make money so they have primal pass but considering at the moment there’s only one pvx server for each region that doesn’t require primal pass I think it needs a higher limit of people not 50 

.second the free amber I can’t of been the only one that notice the increase of time for the free 2 Amber it used to be 5mins and is now 15mins yet again I know this is to do with getting money but before the change it would take 25mins to get 10 amber 50mins to get 20 Witch I found fare as most things cost about 20 amber but with this increased time it now takes an hour and a half to get just 10 amber 3 hours to get 20 witch I find annoying I think that rather you need to get 9 amber for 15mins or make things cheaper in the shop people will enjoy the game more

.last of all for now at least is on pvx i find it hard to build a base because it will tell me that I have reached the build limit when I haven’t even come close I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but I find it rather annoying 

if you have the same problems/thoughts let me know 

13 hours ago, Xocaj said:

Hi people just wanna say that I have a couple of problems with ark mobile manly with the new pvx 

.first problem is the amount of people allowed on I know that the game needs to make money so they have primal pass but considering at the moment there’s only one pvx server for each region that doesn’t require primal pass I think it needs a higher limit of people not 50 

.second the free amber I can’t of been the only one that notice the increase of time for the free 2 Amber it used to be 5mins and is now 15mins yet again I know this is to do with getting money but before the change it would take 25mins to get 10 amber 50mins to get 20 Witch I found fare as most things cost about 20 amber but with this increased time it now takes an hour and a half to get just 10 amber 3 hours to get 20 witch I find annoying I think that rather you need to get 9 amber for 15mins or make things cheaper in the shop people will enjoy the game more

.last of all for now at least is on pvx i find it hard to build a base because it will tell me that I have reached the build limit when I haven’t even come close I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but I find it rather annoying 

if you have the same problems/thoughts let me know 

I can’t really comment about the pvx servers as I play solo, I’m guessing the limit has something to do with memory and the servers. Just like a lot of things that people are complaining about and asking the devs to change, it’s not that they don’t want to, can’t be bothered or anything like that. More often than not these things are constrained by the limitations of the software and the language they’re written in, the capabilities of the hardware - and there are an awful lot of different devices that they need to consider making things compatible with. (Can you imagine if a feature worked for just iPhones, or Samsung but not other androids?) and of course things need to work in the natural environment of the game, being that it connects many players across the globe to a single server where every persons actions are mirrored out to every other player on the server. The more people on the server (same goes for Dino’s and buildings etc) the harder the server has to run memory wise and causes crashes, glitches and of course lag. Also it’s important to remember that this is a MASSIVE pc game that’s been adapted to console before being turned into a mobile game. 

The one thing I can tell you is that the ads were changed to every 15mins in an attempt to Resolve the complaints and issues regarding to the clock counting down to 0:00 and there being no ads to watch. It’s actually a good example of the devs listening to players complaints and trying to resolve issues. 

When it comes to the build limit, again I don’t have first hand experience, however a lot of people have come up against the same problem. From what I’ve read the limit applies to the server rather than individual players and is an attempt to reduce lag and other issues. It really doesn’t seem fair and even in pve it’s a mechanic in the game that can be abused. The strongest tribes can build useless structures randomly to push the structures limit up so that others can’t build.

This definitely needs to be looked at and resolved. Maybe each player should have a structure limit along with the ability to share your limit with your tribe could be a possible solution. Whilst there may be issues in multiplayer they can’t change (player behaviour being #1) this, at least to me, is something they could control... if it’s possible to do so that is.

Archived