Jump to content
Rickus17

Devs need to change their ways...

Recommended Posts

Devs Have been extremely useless with helping me out!  I get that their busy but I waited a month for a reply and when I got one it felt like they just rushed to get rid of me...  We got meshed, we submitted tickets with dozens of videos, pics, and even the tribe confessing to us in global that they did it and yet no action was taken!  The fact that they can’t tell you why nothing happened is pure bs.  I get why they can’t say “we bannned this guy” or whatnot but they should at least give you Insite into what you did wrong in reporting it or why they did not take action against the tribe and not the individual player.  I mean the evidence was EASILY 100% accurate and showed what they did with GT’s and all and even got a global screen shot of one of them saying it...  what more do you need?  Maybe my littkectribe means nothing to WC but they post about rules and punishments yet from my experience they don’t follow through and don’t seem to care.  Should be zero tolerance and swift penalties to stop this meshing BS!  

 

Edited by Rickus17
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The devs of this game don't give a rats behind about enforcing the law, and your wait time is about average sadly. Best to just have a base anywhere not meshable (if such places exist), or just quit playing PvP until they sort out the meshing (which will probably never happen). If it isn't a quick 1-minute fix, WC won't be doing anything about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rickus17 said:

Devs Have been extremely useless with helping me out!  I get that their busy but I waited a month for a reply and when I got one it felt like they just rushed to get rid of me...  We got meshed, we submitted tickets with dozens of videos, pics, and even the tribe confessing to us in global that they did it and yet no action was taken!  The fact that they can’t tell you why nothing happened is pure bs.  I get why they can’t say “we bannned this guy” or whatnot but they should at least give you Insite into what you did wrong in reporting it or why they did not take action against the tribe and not the individual player.  I mean the evidence was EASILY 100% accurate and showed what they did with GT’s and all and even got a global screen shot of one of them saying it...  what more do you need?  Maybe my littkectribe means nothing to WC but they post about rules and punishments yet from my experience they don’t follow through and don’t seem to care.  Should be zero tolerance and swift penalties to stop this meshing BS!  

 

I dont play pvp much but i would suggest getting used to it. wild cock wont do anything at all. look at get jacked for example. A good ark youtuber gets banned for building some where you not supposed to, and instead warning him, giving everyone a public announcement, or simply stopping players from building on the surface, wild cock bans him and wipes his tribe. And all the scumbags messhing, wild cock doesnt do anything. I just play sp so i dont have do deal with all this nonsense it might be lonely but at least i don't have to put up with anyone's bs.

 

Edited by calmyutyrannus2
Spelling
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rickus17 said:

Devs Have been extremely useless with helping me out!  I get that their busy but I waited a month for a reply and when I got one it felt like they just rushed to get rid of me...  We got meshed, we submitted tickets with dozens of videos, pics, and even the tribe confessing to us in global that they did it and yet no action was taken!  The fact that they can’t tell you why nothing happened is pure bs.  I get why they can’t say “we bannned this guy” or whatnot but they should at least give you Insite into what you did wrong in reporting it or why they did not take action against the tribe and not the individual player.  I mean the evidence was EASILY 100% accurate and showed what they did with GT’s and all and even got a global screen shot of one of them saying it...  what more do you need?  Maybe my littkectribe means nothing to WC but they post about rules and punishments yet from my experience they don’t follow through and don’t seem to care.  Should be zero tolerance and swift penalties to stop this meshing BS!  

 

I attacked a popular YTer. The guy had turrets under the mesh and he was shooting us through the map to defend himself. He recorded it, posted it to YT, and even gave commentary laughing about cheating. I reported him and nothing was done.

He meshed my friends. We reported him along with the videos he posted to YT. He posted more videos, showing how he meshed us, and bragged about it. It took MONTHS for them to do anything to him and the ONLY reason they wiped him was after he said the Devs were his buddies and weren't going to do anything to him

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just not true. They do care and they do take action. Did you think that perhaps the cheating and issues that people are having in this game are so common that they cannot just drop everything else to attend to your needs?

K31U8Ez.jpg

If the evidence was as concrete as you suggest then they'll get dealt with eventually.

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jacira said:

This is just not true. They do care and they do take action. Did you think that perhaps the cheating and issues that people are having in this game are so common that they cannot just drop everything else to attend to your needs?

K31U8Ez.jpg

If the evidence was as concrete as you suggest then they'll get dealt with eventually.

Oh that's right they cant ban cheaters cause they are too busy banning innocent players, rip get jacked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, calmyutyrannus2 said:

I dont play pvp much but i would suggest getting used to it. wild cock wont do anything at all. look at get jacked for example. A good ark youtuber gets banned for building some where you not supposed to, and instead warning him, giving everyone a public announcement, or simply stopping players from building on the surface, wild cock bans him and wipes his tribe. And all the scumbags messhing, wild cock doesnt do anything. I just play sp so i dont have do deal with all this nonsense it might be lonely but at least i don't have to put up with anyone's bs.

 

Gtjack3d didn't get banned. So many people jump on this bandwagon without knowing what actually happened. Then use that incorrect information to complain. 🙄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jacira said:

Did you think that perhaps the cheating and issues that people are having in this game are so common that they cannot just drop everything else to attend to your needs?

And who's fault is that?

They had time to wipe everyone's base on the surface, but they don't have time to ban the meshers?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jacira said:

If you're going to counter my argument it might help your cause if you start making sense.

I dont make sense ? The devs dont do anything about cheaters whatsoever, hell you could film the damn cheaters and the devs dont do anything. In fact one undermapping tribe literally admitted in global chat that they were undermapping. They even showed the tribe they raided how they did it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, GP said:

Gtjack3d didn't get banned. So many people jump on this bandwagon without knowing what actually happened. Then use that incorrect information to complain🙄

In fact why cant they just remove the damn climbing pick untill its fixed this is off topic, but epic removed the atv from fortnite untill it was fixed this wouldn't be a problem if wildcock did this as well.

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Demerus said:

Just hang in there guys, they will make groundbreaking progress in fixing all of these problems....

"AFTER EXTINCTION"

 

I dont know if i should laugh about this or not.

But that says it all lol

Who remembers when devs says, "we will not close any legacy server" and they they went out of their way to sabotage them? lol

This is the type of people we are talking about...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chancho33015 said:

I dont know if i should laugh about this or not.

But that says it all lol

Who remembers when devs says, "we will not close any legacy server" and they they went out of their way to sabotage them? lol

This is the type of people we are talking about...

true, didn't you quit? Just rip the bandaid off broski.

Edited by Demerus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GP said:

Gtjack3d didn't get banned. So many people jump on this bandwagon without knowing what actually happened. Then use that incorrect information to complain. 🙄

hey dont get angry at me lol they recorded the conversation with the GM. 

IT is pretty interesting to read. 

I dont know what is your personal opinion about this matter but i think most of us share the belief that in order to survive on pvp one must fall into finding little things like this surface spots to avoid undermeshing.

I think all players in PVP have resorted in to cheating to avoid other players from using dirty tactics.

IT is part of the game since day 1.

WC has three options... keep dev wiping, banning,  or fixing it.

one thing is clear, banning and wiping is not a solution nor is it the answer. 

We all know 50% of the ark community has multiple steam accounts because they are always looking for an advantage to avoid the grind or just to cheat.

But i dont see WC telling them to stop doing that as 1 players is buying ark twice...100 dollar game per player...that is good money to their pocket 😛 

The undermeshing doesnt seem to be a thing with a clear resolve...as they stated on their post the way their maps are built is pretty complicated... this might be a forever problem.

Either way, all players of ark know the drill here. 

We try to survive or we have the option to quit. 

But surviving means going out of our way to find an advantage to survive... by any means necessary!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, calmyutyrannus2 said:

I dont make sense ? The devs dont do anything about cheaters whatsoever, hell you could film the damn cheaters and the devs dont do anything. In fact one undermapping tribe literally admitted in global chat that they were undermapping. They even showed the tribe they raided how they did it.

The amount of undermeshers that get banned and tribes wiped proves you are wrong, I have also just provided visual evidence that they do in fact do something about cheaters, which is more evidence than you have provided when you say they do nothing.

I cannot believe people who play official PvP are capable of crying this much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jacira said:

The amount of undermeshers that get banned and tribes wiped proves you are wrong, I have also just provided visual evidence that they do in fact do something about cheaters, which is more evidence than you have provided when you say they do nothing.

I cannot believe people who play official PvP are capable of crying this much.

 

21 hours ago, calmyutyrannus2 said:

I dont play pvp much but i would suggest getting used to it. wild cock wont do anything at all. look at get jacked for example. A good ark youtuber gets banned for building some where you not supposed to, and instead warning him, giving everyone a public announcement, or simply stopping players from building on the surface, wild cock bans him and wipes his tribe. And all the scumbags messhing, wild cock doesnt do anything. I just play sp so i dont have do deal with all this nonsense it might be lonely but at least i don't have to put up with anyone's bs.

 

Please read earlier posts before you try to correct me, i never stated i played in official i clearly stated i dont play official to avoid assholes who do this, why would i ever play pvp if this messhing crap is going on. This is the reason why. Also the reason why ark forums were invented so other survivors who quote, "cry this much" could complain about their issues if the devs are not doing anything about this what choice do we have besides complaining ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Please read earlier posts before you try to correct me, i never stated i played in official i clearly stated i dont play official to avoid assholes who do this, why would i ever play pvp if this messhing crap is going on. This is the reason why. Also the reason why ark forums were invented so other survivors who quote, "cry this much" could complain about their issues if the devs are not doing anything about this what choice do we have besides complaining ?
Submit tickets and wait?

And I wasn't referring to you with that quote. Try not to take everything personally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jacira said:

This is just not true. They do care and they do take action. Did you think that perhaps the cheating and issues that people are having in this game are so common that they cannot just drop everything else to attend to your needs?

K31U8Ez.jpg

If the evidence was as concrete as you suggest then they'll get dealt with eventually.

I understand they are busy but I waited like 23 days for a response to my ticket and whennit was “my turn” I got nothing but automated replies...  and offered 10 dinos as compensation.  Again I bet they get hundreds and hundreds of these per day but I’m saying that they need to have zero tolerance.  Don’t waste time with long as “investigations” and just take action when the evidence is looked at and is so bloody clear!  I have a pic of the guy admitting to it in global!  And not a thing will be done imo but they should st least let me know why!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rickus17 said:

I have a pic of the guy admitting to it in global!  And not a thing will be done imo but they should st least let me know why!

 I really have no dog in this fight but they still need to investigate. With photoshop I can make it seem like you said anything i can think of. Not saying your being untruthful but I think it would be a massive failure on their part to just look at a few screenshots and render their verdict. Last thing they need is to ban another streamer because some kid edited a screen to troll them.

 Just my $0.02

P.S. Sorry about your base and stuff, nothing makes me salty than cheaters.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ishootpaint said:

 I really have no dog in this fight but they still need to investigate. With photoshop I can make it seem like you said anything i can think of. Not saying your being untruthful but I think it would be a massive failure on their part to just look at a few screenshots and render their verdict. Last thing they need is to ban another streamer because some kid edited a screen to troll them.

 Just my $0.02

P.S. Sorry about your base and stuff, nothing makes me salty than cheaters.

Knowing how admin commands work, it would be exceedingly easy to check an allegation of a meshed base.  Just a screenshot with rough coords, GM goes there, puts on fly command, and ghost command, and flies under the map.  Looks, sees undermeshed base, then all they have to do is get close to the meshed stuff and run DestroyTribeDinos and DestroyTribeStructures.  Badabing, badaboom, all meshed stuff belonging to that tribe is gone, everything.  That's a tribe-wipe.  It might take...  10 minutes with an extremely slow GM.

Problem solved, the in-question tribe would be gone.  In the case that it was a false allegation, the GM spends the 10 minutes looking around the area, doesn't find anything, and leaves server.  No big deal, its not like they need to take the server offline or anything, and they don't need to spend 3 hours of time combing the server...  Although they probably should hahaha!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×