Console players are forsaken,WE NEED MORE CONTENT!!!!!Please read.

Warvexx

Many things are said in the title but I have the impression that the developers have forgotten despite everything that they have a community of players just as important on console as on PC and therefore that if the game has worked so well it is also thanks to the players CONSOLES !!!!!

When I saw the latest video of your You tube channel '' Ark: Survival Evolved Mod Contest! '' I really said that compared to PC players we only have half of the content on Ark, these beautiful maps deserve to be on Console also to make a pass to get them after your DLC Official (Extinction) also think about us and do not forget that half of the money obtained surely comes from the players consoles .
And the mode Survival of the Fittest while you had planned for the last year, a lot of players would also like to play with me and CONSOLE

And it would be nice also to open new servers Raid off Protection because everyone can not play 8 hours a day on Ark, change the timers so that the first arrived can not stay in the same place by not connecting for 1 week and lower the timer of the possible attack to 5 min instead of 15 min that leaves time for any tribe to shave you completely.

I plan to post this message several times until I have a developer response, I put in the money in this game and I intend to put more if you also work on your side for all platforms a minimum satisfied with the content.

Ark is in my top 5 favorite games right now but the problem is that I really feel like the Dev are non-barges and I'm not the only one to have said I'm sure so please Put us good content on Console because we deserve it, do not forget that your success come in part thanks to us, think about it when you go to sleep.

I feel your pain, however it’s better to come to the realisation that the only new content we will see on console is in the form of paid DLC, and sponsored mod integration.

As much as Ark 2 may be on the cards, the Nintendo Switch version of Ark will be releasing this quarter, so it wouldn’t make sense to bring Ark to a new platform then abandon the game soon after. 

If Extinction truly is the last paid DLC, then the push for sponsored mod integration seems like the most logical step in terms of new content.

2 hours ago, Warvexx said:

Many things are said in the title but I have the impression that the developers have forgotten despite everything that they have a community of players just as important on console as on PC and therefore that if the game has worked so well it is also thanks to the players CONSOLES !!!!!

When I saw the latest video of your You tube channel '' Ark: Survival Evolved Mod Contest! '' I really said that compared to PC players we only have half of the content on Ark, these beautiful maps deserve to be on Console also to make a pass to get them after your DLC Official (Extinction) also think about us and do not forget that half of the money obtained surely comes from the players consoles .
And the mode Survival of the Fittest while you had planned for the last year, a lot of players would also like to play with me and CONSOLE

And it would be nice also to open new servers Raid off Protection because everyone can not play 8 hours a day on Ark, change the timers so that the first arrived can not stay in the same place by not connecting for 1 week and lower the timer of the possible attack to 5 min instead of 15 min that leaves time for any tribe to shave you completely.

I plan to post this message several times until I have a developer response, I put in the money in this game and I intend to put more if you also work on your side for all platforms a minimum satisfied with the content.

Ark is in my top 5 favorite games right now but the problem is that I really feel like the Dev are non-barges and I'm not the only one to have said I'm sure so please Put us good content on Console because we deserve it, do not forget that your success come in part thanks to us, think about it when you go to sleep.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Forsaken#/media/File:Forsaken_Chinese_model.jpg

?

47 minutes ago, ishootpaint said:

Im sure if it was up to the devs you would be on the same current patch as PC. You cant push an update on consoles like you can on PC. Your at the mercy of the ps/xbox certification process and limited file download size. It is what it is and one of the reasons I haven't touched a console since ps3.

It puzzles me how a game with so many bugs passes Microsoft cert process.  I know that is the reason given for why new content is limited on console is the cert process. It's just that with the parts that do pass cert you would think they would actually work. What exactly are they certifying....that the game wont randomly crash, that lag can throw your character and dino across the frackin level like team rocket, that players can't undermesh and destroy your base? Not all the blame is on WC with this one , Microsoft reviewed the content and gave it the green light.

3 hours ago, Kawarriorking said:

It puzzles me how a game with so many bugs passes Microsoft cert process.  I know that is the reason given for why new content is limited on console is the cert process. It's just that with the parts that do pass cert you would think they would actually work. What exactly are they certifying....that the game wont randomly crash, that lag can throw your character and dino across the frackin level like team rocket, that players can't undermesh and destroy your base? Not all the blame is on WC with this one , Microsoft reviewed the content and gave it the green light.

Microsoft and Sony like $$$ and Ark sells millions so QA goes as far as commercial interests allow it to go.

If console certification was a serious business, you won't be playing Ark until this day.

8 hours ago, Kawarriorking said:

Certification isn’t about how stable the game is, what works, or bugs etc as all of that is processed through QA, instead it’s about the security of the network i.e. XBL or PSN.

On 10/10/2018 at 5:26 PM, SaltyMonkey said:

I feel your pain, however it’s better to come to the realisation that the only new content we will see on console is in the form of paid DLC, and sponsored mod integration.

As much as Ark 2 may be on the cards, the Nintendo Switch version of Ark will be releasing this quarter, so it wouldn’t make sense to bring Ark to a new platform then abandon the game soon after. 

If Extinction truly is the last paid DLC, then the push for sponsored mod integration seems like the most logical step in terms of new content.

I hope so much that they will release new content after Extinction, as I said the players have paid ealy access so that the game can reach the stage where it is currently and I would not speak players who have paid a lot of money for the game right out. several months have passed and apart from a few servers for hardcores gamers those who play 10 hours a day, the dev have not thought of normal players who play maybe 3.4 days a week between 2 and 3 hours without farm like Chinese to the Offline Raid Protection must be a priority for the beautiful game with some changes to be made regarding pillar and foundation spam across the map.

On 10/10/2018 at 7:12 PM, ishootpaint said:

Im sure if it was up to the devs you would be on the same current patch as PC. You cant push an update on consoles like you can on PC. Your at the mercy of the ps/xbox certification process and limited file download size. It is what it is and one of the reasons I haven't touched a console since ps3.

So yes and no because even on console we have had updates up to more than 50 gigabytes which I think largely leaves the possibility to include new content and the game mode royal battle that they announced normally for last year in December.

I have the impression that this forum is done just to give the impression to the players that the developers listen to them but it is nothing I feel except for announcing minor updates, I do not I have seen no response from their parts on many topics that's not what I call listening to his community.

I want a clear and clear answer and I strongly hope for the addition of console PC content from dev, do not forget where your money comes from.

Would an answer from the dev be asking too much?

Even small things like the ability to use a spear with a shield you did not put it into play by sheer laziness and the royal battle mode that was normally planned for last December we forget so it's a shame to let the game console in a state where only the unemployed and the big tribes of 50 people can have fun because yes it takes farm but farm 8h a day to arrive at a result of being raided the next day offline yes it clearly begins to break the Balls and it's been over 2 months since I stopped Ark for this reason.

It's time for the Dev to move I ask you again if you always have at least the passions to satisfy the players unless you start to drown under your money.

Archived