Killing brood other on solo didn't unlock tek tier

Ackley280

Is this a common bug? I am on Xbox and can't play regular enough because of work to bother with multiplayer. After weeks of taming and breeding a pack of super rexes I took on the alpha brood mother for my first ever boss fight. I won, losing only the Yuti and two rexes, I then spent the next hour moving the rexes back to my base only to find the tek  tier is still locked? Am I missing something. Hoping this hasn't been a waste of time. 

I know it's solo but I would prefer not to use admin commands to unlock the tiers as I want to do each boss as they come up.

as it stands I have an Xbox achievement, a brood mother head trophy, a couple of stacks of element I can't use, and a spider flag

any ideas

1 minute ago, Wikus said:

I've done it SP on Xbox without issue , Tek tier unlocked. So this must be a new bug. I did mine many moons ago.

Thanks Wikus. 

Damn, it took ages to bring all the rexes over from the base, I really don't want to do that again any time soon. Frustrating especially given I lost my original breeding line when they disappeared after treleporting them in from Ragnarok. 

Archived