Titanosaur

ScreamingViolet

Does anyone know how many titanosaurs can be on the is.and at the same time? 

I think ive got 3, but not certain. 

I got deliriously happy when I discovered that one of them has trapped himself inside the green obelisk. It isn’t big enough to simply step out of the trench, yet it’s too big to simply walk up the ramp. But then I realised that I need to be lvl 100 to craft the saddle required to tame it. It’s pretty pointless taming it in single player, but damn it would be awesome.

1 hour ago, ScreamingViolet said:

Does anyone know how many titanosaurs can be on the is.and at the same time? 

I think ive got 3, but not certain. 

I got deliriously happy when I discovered that one of them has trapped himself inside the green obelisk. It isn’t big enough to simply step out of the trench, yet it’s too big to simply walk up the ramp. But then I realised that I need to be lvl 100 to craft the saddle required to tame it. It’s pretty pointless taming it in single player, but damn it would be awesome.

you can get the saddle at lvl 93 after doing the giga pursuit 

a traped titan cant be tamed , it needs to walk to gain torpor 

10 hours ago, UAEFalcon said:

you can get the saddle at lvl 93 after doing the giga pursuit 

a traped titan cant be tamed , it needs to walk to gain torpor 

I had read, just as you said, that a trapped titanosaur can’t be tamed if it’s trapped and can’t walk. The thing was though, that stuck down inside the lower section of the green obelisk, it was able to keep walking.

When I returned to it I was there at the right moment to see it bury its head and shoulders into the wall and somehow glitched out of the crater and reappeared on the smooth plains next to the obelisk. If I hadn’t seen it happen I probably would’ve just thought that it despawned.

one of my other titanosaurs was up on herbivore island and I watched as it walked out into the deep ocean, I followed it a short way before getting bored of it. It reappeared up on carnivore island! I thought I had read somewhere that they can drown themselves? Or maybe I’m confusing it with a different dinosaur. Either way, I was surprised it managed to walk that far under water.

im prettt bummed that this one got out of the pit. Would’ve been cool to kill or tame it.

43 minutes ago, ScreamingViolet said:

kill

Titans are super easy to kill and it's free 40k exp. 

Step one: mosa with 5k plus health, a crossbow with 400 plus arrows, a titanosaur near deep water.

Step 2: use the crossbow to kite the titanosaur into the water and as soon as his feet are off the ground swim in and bite him with the mosasaur. This will keep him interested.

Step 3: lead the titan to an underwater cliff, force him below the edge, then put your mosa right on top of him. If you're lucky, the titanosaur will be stuck and you can bite him with your mosa and then finish him with a sword to get the xp.

IMPORTANT INFO

1 set your mosa to passive or as soon as you dismount he will go fight the titan and die.

2 you have to dismount and swim up or to the side to use the crossbow.

3 all these steps may take multiple tries, dont be discouraged by failure.

4 bring one or 2 scuba tanks as this can take a very long time.

6 hours ago, qdzs1 said:

OP, overpowered. The mosasaurus has a base health of 3600 and base damage of 100, also its fast and easy to tame. Just use the toxicant arrows on a crossbow and it's easy because he can't go above a certain depth when wild.

Thank you. I’m old, I remember when modems made awful noises, mobile phones didn’t have screens and when sera master system was the best console, so sometimes I don’t get the abbreviations lol.

ill be sure to check the mosa out once I delve into the world of aquatic tames

Archived