Saving PVE The monotonous Cycle!

Guest chancho33015

Guest chancho33015
28 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Most private servers don't have a twitch or YouTube steamer. So you are generalizing.

For PvP there exist servers where the admins don't play. They just admin.

For PvE does it really matter so much. 

When i mean private i mean payed server. Not arks private server option. And yes, most streamers do own privately hosted payed servers, like NERD PARADE (to use as an example). 

31 minutes ago, chancho33015 said:

When i mean private i mean payed server. Not arks private server option. And yes, most streamers do own privately hosted payed servers, like NERD PARADE (to use as an example). 

Then you are just talking about steamer servers and not every single unofficial server out there.

Guest chancho33015
28 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Then you are just talking about steamer servers and not every single unofficial server out there.

I am talking about most servers who have an admin other than ark. Payed or privately owned in which they allow people to play there.

In other words, not ark owned servers!

Guest chancho33015
1 hour ago, jpcab said:

All pve players and servers should be merged to PvP.

you must be smoking some hot stuff. PVP is annoying, toxic, and is a sea of stress and chaos. I respect that you like that kind of stuff. But i myself hate it. I used to played official pvp...is a nightmare. NOT FUN! Also, I rather sleep than to give my life to ark...so thank you very much! ? 

Guest chancho33015
6 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

So all 50,000+ unofficials have cheating admins? That’s a huge generalisation there.

WEll, if you have the power to do whatever you want in the servers...and used admin commands for their personal advantage or to make it more lenient....what would we call it? o.O 

I guess if you are the god of your server...what does that make you?

I am not saying that they are doing something bad, i mean, they are paying to be their gods in their servers lol 

Either way, as long as people think they are having fun is up to them to join those servers ? 

But yes, I believe if you can use admin commands...you are cheating. Admin commands used to be called "cheat Commands" back in my days XD 

2 minutes ago, chancho33015 said:

WEll, if you have the power to do whatever you want in the servers...and used admin commands for their personal advantage or to make it more lenient....what would we call it? o.O 

I guess if you are the god of your server...what does that make you?

I am not saying that they are doing something bad, i mean, they are paying to be their gods in their servers lol 

Either way, as long as people think they are having fun is up to them to join those servers ? 

But yes, I believe if you can use admin commands...you are cheating. Admin commands used to be called "cheat Commands" back in my days XD 

So running any command, regardless of what they are is considered cheating in your eyes? I’m glad we cleared that one up. You lose all credibility in any of your arguments when you say stuff like that. My presence here is done.

Guest chancho33015
1 minute ago, SaltyMonkey said:

So running any command, regardless of what they are is considered cheating in your eyes? I’m glad we cleared that one up. You lose all credibility in any of your arguments when you say stuff like that. My presence here is done.

Admin commands are cheat commands. lol

Also, you got far away from the original argument... so far... no one cares if Payed servers cheat or not lol but its a players choice. you can pay to cheat or you can play the game as the developers intended... is always the players choice XD you have a good day. I dont need you to believe me to make my argument credible or not lol

16 hours ago, chancho33015 said:

I am talking about most servers who have an admin other than ark. Payed or privately owned in which they allow people to play there.

In other words, not ark owned servers!

It's known with many documented cases that on WC owned official servers, admins favor big and mega tribes, spawn high level dinos and eggs, etc... there is no difference at all.

Guest chancho33015
It's known with many documented cases that on WC owned official servers, admins favor big and mega tribes, spawn high level dinos and eggs, etc... there is no difference at all.
On official servers that is not the case. At least for pc.
I have been in big tribes and is smaller tribes and there is not a single difference in spawning of wild Dinos.
I have played 8k on official pve and 1k on official pvp.

There is one reality when it comes to getting advantage as a megatribe and that usually is size to claim on pve. And as for pvp bullying smaller tribes or new tribes.

Also, only maps with consistent high level Dinos are ragnarok and centermap. Usually those maps have a higher wild spawns in some specific areas. On ragnarok is usually On the entire map...on the centermap on the volcano island.

As far as Wildcard giving advantage to megatribes that is perhaps more on the PVP official servers since they are constantly fluctuating with people leaving and coming, which there is not a consistent population do to the burnout player suffers over the time they play pvp.
But the advantage given to this megatribes is perhaps being lenient on some of the shady stuff they do in order to protect the population of those servers.

Also, admins on official servers are mostly there to help...and they are called GMs. They are usually there to help with people with stuck dinos, Dinos lost in transfer, or maybe some obvious misschivious activities from some players.

They don't give anyone a clear obvious advantage over other players.

Guest chancho33015
On our PvE server cluster we use a currency called ARc Bars, survivors earn them every 15mins spent in game and can use them in the Reward Vaults to purchase items/resources/dinos or trade/sell them to other players.
That sounds like a good community of servers :)

Guest chancho33015
An ya I've tried most the unofficial pvp servers an most are just as toxic as official...
On legacy pve we did had a problem. It was documented by the person who got the Giga 1000 level... an ark gm gave it to him/her. It was a a critical point and it seemed like it was an obvious attempt to create an excuse to close legacy servers as the game was going to officially be release soon at that time.

They sabotage their own game to force gamers to quit legacy server and force them to move to the new official servers...but it backed fired as players who saw this documented the Gm and took photos of the drop egg.

Ark that day lost a lot of players.

They [Ark Developers ] say it was an accident...but that was later proven to be a lie. As the person who got the egg confirmed that they just gave it to him knowing it was an incredible level.

To this day...one of the darkest days in ark gaming history.

Reason why the fans of ark don't trust the developers...and there is a lot of tensions between ark development team and ark gamers.

On 10/9/2018 at 11:02 PM, chancho33015 said:

you must be smoking some hot stuff. PVP is annoying, toxic, and is a sea of stress and chaos. I respect that you like that kind of stuff. But i myself hate it. I used to played official pvp...is a nightmare. NOT FUN! Also, I rather sleep than to give my life to ark...so thank you very much! ? 

Whata? No...u missing all the fun man..and u dont even know it...i ve been in big wars mega wars i have win and lost and the cycle goes on .no time to love dinos...they r weapons with a purpose. 

Merge pve :P stop your suffering

Guest chancho33015

Hey, leave pve alone! When they turn it to pvp that is the time I will hang the towel.
Undermeshing, glitching into structures, and talking thrash ain't my thing.
Leave my peaceful dodo life alone! Lol

Guest chancho33015
Just let it go..dont fight it...u ll see
you are right. Keeping base alive for as long as in can... burning out... too much crazy stuff with glitches and stuff...

Honestly yesterday was the first day I felt like "@$!# this". After 9k hours of official gameplay. I wonder how many of us are still here from the beginning. I still remember when the raptor was cool. It has been a long time here for me...

Time perhaps to move to newer things.
Hesitant to do it... but... it might be time to do it... [emoji25]

On 10/9/2018 at 10:31 PM, chancho33015 said:

Admin commands are cheat commands. lol

Also, you got far away from the original argument... so far... no one cares if Payed servers cheat or not lol but its a players choice. you can pay to cheat or you can play the game as the developers intended... is always the players choice XD you have a good day. I dont need you to believe me to make my argument credible or not lol

This makes no sense. WC support uses those same commands when responding to tickets on official servers. Are you saying they are cheating when a GM provides support?

Additionally, lots of unofficial servers are setup to avoid the official community, and play with people they know. Not everyone wants to be part of pillar spam central. 

Your whole rant comes off as some self entitled kid who wants everyone to see the world their way. If you want to play with the decor mods, then get a PC and do so. Being a sponsored mod =\= being put onto official servers. I think you missed the whole point of the program. 

4 hours ago, chancho33015 said:

you are right. Keeping base alive for as long as in can... burning out... too much crazy stuff with glitches and stuff...

Honestly yesterday was the first day I felt like "@$!# this". After 9k hours of official gameplay. I wonder how many of us are still here from the beginning. I still remember when the raptor was cool. It has been a long time here for me...

Time perhaps to move to newer things.
Hesitant to do it... but... it might be time to do it... emoji25.png

Do u ever felt the thrill? Let it go...

Archived