Kairuku not producing polymer ?

Mensana21

Hello, 

I got a Kairuku but she's not producing anything. She's set on "wander", on the white obelisk platform. 

So for now I built an enclosure on Penguins's island so they can't escape and teleported my moschop in this pen. I put my moschop on "attack my target", kill all the kairukus and the moschop collects... I get a good amount of polymer, but I would rather let the kairukus live... How to make them produce polymer after taming ? 

Sadly you do have to kill them to get at their polymer. 

2 hours ago, Starlorde said:

i don't think that's quite how the mechanic works I've never heard of taming and gathering polymer from penguins, just kill and collect924559A9-DAC5-4A5D-B678-9C25BD4957FA.thumb.jpeg.55d60603863e4e9e71688c8d7cddd5e4.jpeg

you could try aberration, you'll yield a lot more poly from the crabs if you're interested still in killing and collecting...

Sadly there’s no abberation in the mobile version, I’m looking forward to checking it out on PS4 though. Once I level up enough to access it 

18 hours ago, Starlorde said:

i don't think that's quite how the mechanic works I've never heard of taming and gathering polymer from penguins

17 hours ago, UAEFalcon said:

they dont passively produce polymer 

to farm the polymer you need to kill them and gather it with a good club or a pelagronis 

Ohhhh. Thank you for this information guys ! I thought Kairukus were producing organic polymer just like achatinas and that I was doing something wrong with mine. 

Does pelagornis gather more organic polymer than Moschops ? 

16 hours ago, ScreamingViolet said:

Sadly there’s no abberation in the mobile version, I’m looking forward to checking it out on PS4 though. Once I level up enough to access it 

Ohh ! So you have to level up to get access to Aberration on PS4 ? I thought it was a DLC to download. That's cool anyways, it's like a challenge then. 

14 hours ago, Mensana21 said:

Ohh ! So you have to level up to get access to Aberration on PS4 ? I thought it was a DLC to download. That's cool anyways, it's like a challenge then. 

Oops, I was totally wrong! I had to go load it up to check lol

The explorers edition comes with scorched earth and aberration, along with extinction once released, and these are all accessible. It’s the centre and ragnarok that you need to ascend to in order to play. You need gamma level for the centre and beta for ragnarok.

sorry for the confusion, my memory is ridiculously bad.

Archived