BaumShellBeauty

No crafting stations

Thanks for the response if it were wildcard I would have never got a response from them so I appreciate it.  Yes we finally just Now figured out we spent additional money to have less features lol.  Primal pass really doesn’t have much benefit does it , unfortunate. But yes we were trying every single server and had the crafting stations and then realized it was only on the primal one we did not so thank you I was just about to post we had firgured it out.  We just thought by actually paying more per month there would actually be more benefit other then not watching ads.  We never dreamed there would be less functionality.

Also is there no refertilizer on mobile?

thanks again. 

1 hour ago, BaumShellBeauty said:

Thanks for the response if it were wildcard I would have never got a response from them so I appreciate it.  Yes we finally just Now figured out we spent additional money to have less features lol.  Primal pass really doesn’t have much benefit does it , unfortunate. But yes we were trying every single server and had the crafting stations and then realized it was only on the primal one we did not so thank you I was just about to post we had firgured it out.  We just thought by actually paying more per month there would actually be more benefit other then not watching ads.  We never dreamed there would be less functionality.

Also is there no refertilizer on mobile?

thanks again. 

Our Primal Pass Only servers give the more Vanilla ARK experience, for players that don't want to face off against others that can rebuild quickly simple by confirming a purchase, or those that prefer the style of the PC/Console experience (obviously with the inclusion of the buffs and other items, still.). The PPO servers also get an additional day on events, with Survival Surges and baby Booms running from Fri-Tues instead of Fri-Mon. 

Re-Fertilizer is in there! Are you having difficulties crafting it?

On 10/9/2018 at 11:33 AM, WarDrumBecca said:

Our Primal Pass Only servers give the more Vanilla ARK experience, for players that don't want to face off against others that can rebuild quickly simple by confirming a purchase, or those that prefer the style of the PC/Console experience (obviously with the inclusion of the buffs and other items, still.). The PPO servers also get an additional day on events, with Survival Surges and baby Booms running from Fri-Tues instead of Fri-Mon. 

Re-Fertilizer is in there! Are you having difficulties crafting it?

The engram for Refertilizer was not showing up for me, but my husband has it on his so no worries.  

We run 3 clustered nitrado servers that are basically vanilla for the ton of friends we have met along the way that enjoy a regular ark experience but are sick of toxic public pve servers so we have are hands full mostly there.  If we want a vanilla server experience we just play there which takes most of our time.  When we travel, which is often we thought ark mobile would be fun especially since it offered the crafting stations and we wouldn’t have to reinvest SO much time and effort like on our main servers. Basically we were just looking for a quick fix and since we don’t ever play pvp, pve is toxic enough, we aren’t too concerned about people rebuilding quickly.  We were just looking for a fun ark experience when we’re away from our main ark world that would be quick and easy.  

Something for you guys to consider for the future, we would be happy to pay extra for special servers that offered boosts and crafting stations etc. for those of us who have invested thousands of hours in our main ark worlds, that we could enjoy as well on the side.  If ark mobile was all we played then yes maybe we would enjoy the vanilla experience and the grind.  Or at least offer something that was extra money that was actually beneficial for people like us. Paying a monthly subscription and not getting the crafting stations which are on the free servers makes little sense for players like us, especially on pve.  Offering special free servers that have the stations disabled now that would make more sense.  Or maybe even offer private servers we could pay for and host etc.  

Thanks again for the quick responses and help, best of luck to you all!

Edited by BaumShellBeauty

It is a little limiting, since new server types also only role out as primal pass servers. Having stations on a brutal server or pvx would have been a nice option. One server with, one server without, so everyone has the option.

The reality is that removing stations doesn’t prevent players from spending to win. I feel like the Chinese players on brutal must be dumping money into balms and intense focus and whatever else, considering how fast they leveled up while everyone else was dragging, and they’re running around constantly with 550+ level tames which are supposed to despawn past 450.