pve [PC] [PvE] - Dodoverse - Cluster - Modded - x2 XP|Taming|Harvesting & Plugins!

TechieCrow

Dodoverse is a friendly PvE server aimed at players who enjoy the game but does not enjoy spawning inside huge locked bases!

This cluster consists of The Island and Scorched Earth for now but I can add other maps if the community wants.

All servers have x2 XP, Taming, Harvest amount, harvest health and dino health recovery as well as half the normal water drain (thirst) food drain (hunger) and stamina drain as official servers, I choose x2 and half values as anything higher (or lower for draining stats) makes Ark seem far too easy but these values may change depending on the community feedback!

No mods as I would like this to be an experience like official PvE servers but where people don't make huge bases surrounding spawn zones.

To join ether server please see one of the links below and if you enjoy the server(s) please vote! ?

Mods:

Spoiler

Structures Plus (S+)

Super Spyglass (Open Source)

Human NPCs

Random dino colours & home teleports!

Spoiler

ArkHome Chat Commands:
/addhome <HomeName> - Saves your current position for the home location.
/removehome <HomeName> - Removes a home.
/home <HomeName> - Teleports you to the home location.
/listhomes - Lists all home names.

There is a 10-20 second delay before teleporting in which you cannot move so please becareful when using the home command and you can only set 1 home, it is meant for newbies who lost their home!

Dodoverse - The Island

Dodoverse - Scorched Earth

On 10/17/2018 at 8:25 PM, ftjuliano said:

Hey Techie,

What about the other settings like PVE flyer carry, building spawn distances, potion limits, platform limitis and all that good stuff, all vanilla?
If not, can u post the setting in here? That would be very helpful

those settings are the same as official PvE servers.

Archived