Can't join Crossplay server.

I have been running a Crossplay server for a couple of months now with no problem (well there was a time that disconnects happened a lot).  Now however, my brother and his girl fiend cannot join my server.  I even have troubles joining from time to time.  I'll have to try and join the server and will get the host disconnected message, ensure the game is completely closed then join again.  I even set up another server and they can't seem to join it either.  This seems to have happened when I started a Primitive + server.  I've since moved back to regular Ragnarok.  I've blown away the map and then they can join for a time, then after a day or two BAM!  can't join.  Any ideas?

Its getting really hard to further support this game.  I have two servers running and no one can join.  I've even wiped one and started from scratch.  OS and all.  People can join then after they disconnect then reconnect they get the "host connection timeout"  Can't say that I'm going to purchase the next DLC unless this is resolved.  Are the Nitrado servers experiencing this?  Cause if they are intentionally pushing people to that platform that is unacceptable.

Anyway, thanks for the reply SujeqtZero

Archived